You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » The Sun tries to defend itself

The Sun tries to defend itself

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31The Sun tries to defend itself - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun tries to defend itself on Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:27 am

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:The media in Ottawa is disgusting... but these guys have got to have thick skins too.

Kinda hypocritical of them to accuse Spezza of not being thick skinned right?

32The Sun tries to defend itself - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun tries to defend itself on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:04 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Devo wrote:Maybe, but what that covers Ottawa? Very little has the kind of coverage of the team i expect of a local paper.

NHL_Sens twitter, Ian Mendes, 6th Sens, SilverSeven and, of course, GMHockey. What more coverage do you need Smile

33The Sun tries to defend itself - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun tries to defend itself on Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:37 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:So, The Sun is upset that they are being treated unfairly. Booed by their own home base fans, so to speak. Maybe they wouldn't object to a move.
They probably have a NTC.

34The Sun tries to defend itself - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun tries to defend itself on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:07 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:So, The Sun is upset that they are being treated unfairly. Booed by their own home base fans, so to speak. Maybe they wouldn't object to a move.
They probably have a NTC.

Dammit! Muckler!

35The Sun tries to defend itself - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun tries to defend itself on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:23 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
Devo wrote:Maybe, but what that covers Ottawa? Very little has the kind of coverage of the team i expect of a local paper.

NHL_Sens twitter, Ian Mendes, 6th Sens, SilverSeven and, of course, GMHockey. What more coverage do you need Smile

That's very true.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum