You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:Don't know if this has been discussed, but Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto!

We touched on it in the Spezza thread. I would love to have him obviously.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Don't know if this has been discussed, but Savard has waived his NTC to go to Ottawa or Toronto!

Wow how did I miss all that? I didn't get any Future of Spezza updates in my e-mail!

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:

Maybe we can turn him into a winger to "get Fish going"?

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Talked to Phoenix GM Don Maloney and he didn't
sign optimistic about re-signing Lombardi, Michalek or Stempniak.

USA Today

I'll take both, please. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Sather says there not a wide gap between the Rangers and Staal, there's a chasm.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:Talked to Phoenix GM Don Maloney and he didn't
sign optimistic about re-signing Lombardi, Michalek or Stempniak.

USA Today

I'll take both, please. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 270956

Both for me too please.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Sather says there not a wide gap between the Rangers and Staal, there's a chasm.

I imagine paying Redden $6 mil for 6 years really throws your whole team's salary structure off. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 270956

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
rooneypoo wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Sather says there not a wide gap between the Rangers and Staal, there's a chasm.

I imagine paying Redden $6 mil for 6 years really throws your whole team's salary structure off. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 2 270956

6.5 million X 6 years - and yes, that probably will continue to cause issues. Laugh1

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The Kings will apparently pursue Kovalchuk on July 1 - and are prepped to make a major offer - from the TSN ticker.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Not a huge surprise...what's next? Caps prepared to offer Volchenkov crates and crates of Russian Standard Vodka?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Michallica wrote:Not a huge surprise...what's next? Caps prepared to offer Volchenkov crates and crates of Russian Standard Vodka?

Meh, they'd be crazy to pay A-Train over 4 million.

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
Michallica wrote:Not a huge surprise...what's next? Caps prepared to offer Volchenkov crates and crates of Russian Standard Vodka?

No, it'll have to be premium.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It's official, Philly LOVES to acquire rights to guys for fun!

Real_ESPNLeBrun
Just so everyone is clear, Flyers aren't tampering. They got permission from Stars and Sharks, respectively, to speak to both goalies

Real_ESPNLeBrun
Traded texts with Turco this morning who confirmed the Flyers' offer but said he wanted to see what was on the market Thursday...

Real_ESPNLeBrun
My ESPN colleague EJ Hradek blogs that the Flyers also made a contract offer to Turco over the weekend, not just Nabokov. Answer was no

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Habs sign Poliout to a 1 year contract.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Hmmm...I'm surprised that Turco is getting more calls than Nabby. Or so they say anyway....

Turco to MTL e6 e6!!!!

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensGirl11 wrote:Hmmm...I'm surprised that Turco is getting more calls than Nabby. Or so they say anyway....

Turco to MTL e6 e6!!!!

Who's they? Because that's 100% tampering - with the exception of the Flyers who are presenting themselves to literally every UFA.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Avalanche acquire Daniel Winnik from Coyotes for a 4th round pick.

mirtle
Per @adater, the Avs have acquired Daniel Winnik from Phoenix for a fourth-round pick.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran
Former Sen Alex Picard was not qualified by Carolina. He is a UFA.

Bring him back Murray...

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/rbh/comments/buyouts_and_qualifying_offers/

...on a 2-way deal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum