You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensGirl11 wrote:Hmmm...I'm surprised that Turco is getting more calls than Nabby. Or so they say anyway....

Turco to MTL e6 e6!!!!

Who's they? Because that's 100% tampering - with the exception of the Flyers who are presenting themselves to literally every UFA.

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
Avalanche acquire Daniel Winnik from Coyotes for a 4th round pick.

mirtle
Per @adater, the Avs have acquired Daniel Winnik from Phoenix for a fourth-round pick.

dennycrane

Veteran
Veteran
Former Sen Alex Picard was not qualified by Carolina. He is a UFA.

Bring him back Murray...

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/rbh/comments/buyouts_and_qualifying_offers/

...on a 2-way deal.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Dash wrote:Avalanche acquire Daniel Winnik from Coyotes for a 4th round pick.

mirtle
Per @adater, the Avs have acquired Daniel Winnik from Phoenix for a fourth-round pick.

A lot of to and fro between the Avs and Colorado...

Any Senators transactions? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 3 270956

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Modano done as a Star:

http://stars.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=533133&cmpid=rss-News%20in%20English

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
dennycrane wrote:Former Sen Alex Picard was not qualified by Carolina. He is a UFA.

Bring him back Murray...

http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/rbh/comments/buyouts_and_qualifying_offers/

...on a 2-way deal.

1.No thanks!

2.That is VERY surprising that they didn't at least qualify him. I guess they didn't want to risk him getting a 1-way contract because he sucks so hard.

Still, am I the only one surprised they didn't qualify him?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
PS

Did anyone hear that the Flyers offered Turco 6 million dollars? Not sure if that's per year, or for 3 years. It had better be spread over 3 years or they'll live to loathe that contract to say the least.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:PS

Did anyone hear that the Flyers offered Turco 6 million dollars? Not sure if that's per year, or for 3 years. It had better be spread over 3 years or they'll live to loathe that contract to say the least.

Either way, Turco has to rebuild his reputation. He stunk. I wouldn't give him more than a 1-year deal.

I don't get why Philly doesn't just offer up someone like Gagné to get the Toolman from Boston.

SpezDispenser wrote:
dennycrane wrote:Former Sen Alex Picard was not qualified by Carolina. He is a UFA.

Bring him back Murray...

...on a 2-way deal.

1.No thanks!

2.That is VERY surprising that they didn't at least qualify him. I guess they didn't want to risk him getting a 1-way contract because he sucks so hard.

Still, am I the only one surprised they didn't qualify him?
Rutherford said he didn't qualify him because he had arbitration rights and would receive a one-way deal that might be too high.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
I'm not surprised....I used to think he had promise, but maaaan did he suck noodles this season. Enjoy the AHL Picard.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
RobbyJ wrote:Rutherford said he didn't qualify him because he had arbitration rights and would receive a one-way deal that might be too high.

You can walk away from an arbitration ruling and Picard still would become a UFA (like JP Dumont for example).

What Rutherford is really saying is: Picard sucks like a vacuum and we don't want him here anymore.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Michallica wrote:I'm not surprised....I used to think he had promise, but maaaan did he suck noodles this season. Enjoy the AHL Picard.

Europe I think personally.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
TSNBobMcKenzie So the best targets for offer sheets are RFAs with no arb rights: James Neal (DAL), Bobby Ryan (ANA) and Marc Staal (NYR), amongst others.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
James Neal would be great on the Sens.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:TSNBobMcKenzie So the best targets for offer sheets are RFAs with no arb rights: James Neal (DAL), Bobby Ryan (ANA) and Marc Staal (NYR), amongst others.

Me likey Neal and Ryan looooooooooong time.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:TSNBobMcKenzie So the best targets for offer sheets are RFAs with no arb rights: James Neal (DAL), Bobby Ryan (ANA) and Marc Staal (NYR), amongst others.

Ottawa could probably trade for Neal. Ryan will be expensive.

Dreger is basically saying that the Bruins are really desperate to move Savard. Yet Ottawa won't even try? What a Diddling joke.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Maybe sign O'Sullivan if he gets bought-out? He still has talent.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:

Ottawa could probably trade for Neal. Ryan will be expensive.

Dreger is basically saying that the Bruins are really desperate to move Savard. Yet Ottawa won't even try? What a Diddling joke.

The importance of making sure our D is set probably trumps Savard. That said, if we can even think about Cullen, we can make space for Savard.

I trust Murray though, I can be dissuaded about Savard. Not about a D-man though, better get me a Michalek, Hamhuis, Martin or Gonchar, or I won't be pleased at all. Don't bring some 'hometown' guy like Sean O'Donnell here. We're all stocked up on that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum