GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Amnesia021 wrote:So is 2.4 the number we'll be looking around for Peter Regin?

Clarke MacArthur: 81GP 16G 19A -16 14:42 TOI
Peter Regin: 75GP 13G 16A +10 12:54 TOI
$2.4M... over 2 years!

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
Buffalo avoids arbitration with Patrick Kaleta; he has signed for 2 years. Amount to follow.

Last edited by SensGirl11 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
Blues re-sign Perron. Term and amount to follow.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SensGirl11 wrote:Blues re-sign Perron. Term and amount to follow.
Term is two-years as per his Twitter.

http://twitter.com/DP_57/status/19091896080

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
Amnesia021 wrote:So is 2.4 the number we'll be looking around for Peter Regin?

Clarke MacArthur: 81GP 16G 19A -16 14:42 TOI
Peter Regin: 75GP 13G 16A +10 12:54 TOI
$2.4M... over 2 years!

$2.4M is the cap hit...that is a ridiculous amount for Macarthur. I don't get what provoked the abritrator to award such an amount. Come on. and this just makes it worse for the Sens and Regin.

My guess is that Murray will avoid the arbitration and just settle on $6M over the next 3 years with Regin.

Regin has played 86 NHL games and had a whopping 29 points last year. He is coming off his first contract which paid him about 650K, while MacArthur has played 204 games, had 35 points last year and is coming off his 2nd contract which paid him 1.4M. I would say an arbitrator might give him 1.3-1.5M. Still if I'm Murray and can do a 4 year 8M deal, I do it. I really believe in this kid.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
I saw this on Twitter and thought it was funny...

mirtle RT @jtbourne: Fave PD chat comment: "Bergfors is just Forsberg flipped. Anyone seen them in the same room?"

Sarcasm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
RobbyJ wrote:Regin has played 86 NHL games and had a whopping 29 points last year. He is coming off his first contract which paid him about 650K, while MacArthur has played 204 games, had 35 points last year and is coming off his 2nd contract which paid him 1.4M. I would say an arbitrator might give him 1.3-1.5M. Still if I'm Murray and can do a 4 year 8M deal, I do it. I really believe in this kid.

One good thing out of this is that Atlanta DID walk away from the deal....and I don't know if any team offers him that much money.

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie
Michallica wrote:
RobbyJ wrote:Regin has played 86 NHL games and had a whopping 29 points last year. He is coming off his first contract which paid him about 650K, while MacArthur has played 204 games, had 35 points last year and is coming off his 2nd contract which paid him 1.4M. I would say an arbitrator might give him 1.3-1.5M. Still if I'm Murray and can do a 4 year 8M deal, I do it. I really believe in this kid.

One good thing out of this is that Atlanta DID walk away from the deal....and I don't know if any team offers him that much money.

I guess I just hope that we don't get the same arbitrator Ohnoes!

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=328196

'Hawks trade newly acquired Reasoner to Panthers for Jeff Taffe.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Good salary dump move I guess

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie
its sounds like Sami Salo is out 4-6 months with a torn achilles. If true, Do you think this means Bieska is off the trade block?

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Amnesia021 wrote:its sounds like Sami Salo is out 4-6 months with a torn achilles. If true, Do you think this means Bieska is off the trade block?

Either that, or they still move Bieksa and make a move for....Souray?

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Stars and Fabian Brunnstrom agree to terms prior to arbitration hearing this morning: $675,000 one-way contract. One-year deal.
from Stars Twitter

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:
Amnesia021 wrote:its sounds like Sami Salo is out 4-6 months with a torn achilles. If true, Do you think this means Bieska is off the trade block?

Either that, or they still move Bieksa and make a move for....Souray?

I don't think they can gain any more salary. With the Hansen signing I read they were more than $1 million over the cap. Though maybe they can now if Salo is on LTIR (I haven't a clue what that does but I think it means the player's contract doesn't count against the cap).

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:Stars and Fabian Brunnstrom agree to terms prior to arbitration hearing this morning: $675,000 one-way contract. One-year deal.
from Stars Twitter

Wow, you're on top of these signings. Good call. ThumbsUp

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder

Okay, Sami Salo is the plague personified. I wouldn't touch this guy with a 10 foot pole. He's injured far more than he's healthy.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
http://community.foxsports.com/spector/blog/2010/07/23/former_oiler_nilsson_heads_to_khl.

Robert Nilsson has signed with Salavat Yulaef of the KHL. He was bought out by the Oilers at the end of June.

Seems his father Kent, who was the Oil's European Amateur Scout, has left the Oilers too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum