You are not connected. Please login or register

The State of discussions at GMHockey

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

The State of discussions at GMHockey

The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Vote_lcap215%The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 3 ]
The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Vote_lcap250%The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 10 ]
The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Vote_lcap215%The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 3 ]
The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Vote_lcap220%The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 28]

16The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:23 am

SpezDispenser wrote:Jesus Christ, I can't believe there's an entire thread dedicated to this - and I was a quasi-friend of his. The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 489887

He left because he 'couldn't be bothered' doing the ignore thing to the four or five people he didn't care for.

That's lame - and I told him that yesterday.

As I've said before, there are enough strong posters on here to keep things going just fine. Perhaps with a LOT less tension/bad blood too.

you're just happy cause he'd almost have as many posts as you if he didn't leave a few times before The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 159628 The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 805406

17The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:24 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:By putting this thread up I'm saying don't ignore it if you really want to talk about it. I personally liked his hockey related comments in isolation but did not appreciate the added insulting tone he put to some of his posts.

Cap - his insulting tone was my favourite part.

Everyone - when posting to people you can't see their expressions and manuerisms.. so if you take something negetively, get overourself, time to get some self confidence

18The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:21 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
DirtyDave wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:By putting this thread up I'm saying don't ignore it if you really want to talk about it. I personally liked his hockey related comments in isolation but did not appreciate the added insulting tone he put to some of his posts.

Cap - his insulting tone was my favourite part.

Everyone - when posting to people you can't see their expressions and manuerisms.. so if you take something negetively, get overourself, time to get some self confidence

that's easier said than done. And you're right, you can't see ppl's expressions and mannerisms, that's why its all the more important to not be a jerk or engage in immature rants about each other. Not necessary, and really no good can come out of degrading someone. And while we're at it, let's destroy someone's self-confidence even more if they can't handle internet talks. The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 821277

19The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:03 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:People seem to want to talk about this and as such I have created a topic. This is what we all should do when a thread goes off on a tangent that seems to take on a life of it's own. So, for those interested, have your discussions regarding this topic in here.

Thanks,

Clutch.

Needs a poll. Sarcasm

20The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty ATTENTION N4L on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:40 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
N4L:

Saw your PM last night (Wednesday, July 7th), but it wasn't in my Inbox or anywhere in my PM section this morning. Don't know what happened to it. If you see this, please re-send your info.

Mods: please indulge me by letting this stand. I don't know how else to reach the guy. He gave me his email in that PM, but the PM has disappeared on me.

Cheers

21The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:16 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I thought SpezD had his e-mail.

22The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:00 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He'll be back...

23The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:01 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
He'll be back...

24The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:He'll be back...

Hmm, I've seen this somewhere, recently.

25The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:56 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

26The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:56 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
sounded better when the terminator said it. ''Ill be back''

27The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:57 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:

deja vu, sounded better when terminator said it, ''Ill be back''

28The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:32 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 725835

29The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:10 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
rooneypoo wrote:The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 725835

Try him over at HockeyBuzz. I think he still goes there doesn't he?

- Unknown Author

30The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:25 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:

Yes... yes you have.

31The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:

Yes, yes you have.

32The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yes, yes you have.

Double the fluffing, double the fun.

33The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 2 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yes... yes you have.

Double the fluffing, double the fun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum