You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » The State of discussions at GMHockey

The State of discussions at GMHockey

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

The State of discussions at GMHockey

The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Vote_lcap215%The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 3 ]
The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Vote_lcap250%The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 50% [ 10 ]
The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Vote_lcap215%The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 15% [ 3 ]
The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Vote_lcap220%The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 20% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 28]

31The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:29 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:He'll be back...

Hmm, I've seen this somewhere, recently.
Yes, yes you have.

32The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yes, yes you have.

Double the fluffing, double the fun.

33The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yes... yes you have.

34The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yes... yes you have.

And only half the calories.

- Unknown Author

35The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:01 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yes, yes you have.

All fluff, all the time... dot com.

36The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:02 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Yes... yes you have.

All fluff, all the time... dot com.

37The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I wonder if Rooney ever heard back from Neely.

38The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:03 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:I wonder if Rooney ever heard back from Neely.
Start a new thread.

39The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:12 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:I wonder if Rooney ever heard back from Neely.

Nope. Hence the

The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 725835

He comes back as a guest from time to time to read, it seems, so he'll see it soon enough, I imagine. In the meantime, prepare for more

The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 725835

40The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:13 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
He may still troll HB -- there's more to ridicule there Smile

ETA: Just went back to HB. My account is still active -- very surprised at that. When I click on Nans it gives me a 404 -page not found, but it does the same for some others who have posted very recently.

I was going over some of the PMs I sent and received. Memories! One thing I didn't realize, I haven't been here 2 years yet. My first PM to Clutch asking him "where's the site" was dated August 8, 2008. I guess the second anniversary is coming up pretty soon.

41The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:14 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Not even two years and nearly 13,000 posts? And what does that say about SpezD??!!!

42The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:16 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Anyhow, my point (which was probably lost because of nostalgia) was that you could try contacting him by PMing Nans at HockeyBuzz.

43The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:24 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Except that user "Nans" no longer exists (according to the username search in the "Send Message" form). Searching for 'neely' gives you a crap load of choices, though, including "neelyisgod", who is located in Ontario. Hmm, that sounds like it could be one of N4L's userids.

44The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:27 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Not even two years and nearly 13,000 posts? And what does that say about SpezD??!!!

Seriously. I feel shame from time to time.

45The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Not even two years and nearly 13,000 posts? And what does that say about SpezD??!!!

Seriously. I feel shame from time to time.

From time to time? When do you find the time to feel shame???!

46The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Devo

Sophomore
Sophomore
In between pressing the "." and the Send button

47The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
And now Gohan is gone... they're dropping like flies around here...

48The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 Empty Re: The State of discussions at GMHockey on Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
All Gohan did was praise Neely at every given opportunity anyway ( was gonna say something different but that would be a little too rude The State of discussions at GMHockey - Page 3 54934 ).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum