You are not connected. Please login or register

» Breaking Rumours!! » Member's Story breakers! » CONFIRMED!: Cody Bass and Mike Hoffman Signed

CONFIRMED!: Cody Bass and Mike Hoffman Signed

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
asq2 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:Nick Foligno's a left handed golfer....interesting.

Yeah, me too. I shoot left, bat left, golf left, but everything else I'm right-handed.

I'm not sure it's unusual, is it?

I'm the same. Hockey, Baseball and Golf I'm on the left, but tennis I'm on the right. I guess as a kid I figured I'd have more control over the stick/bat/club if my right hand was at the end of it.

Yeah, tennis I'm right as well.

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I know being left handed is quite rare as PFK said it's somewhere between 10 and 15% depending on what source you use.

I don't know the stats on Right handed people shooting Left but it didn't seem to me to actually be a super rare occurrence which seems bizarre to me as a lefty.

I edited out the rambling run on sentence.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I shoot left, golf left, bat right and I'm a righty.

My oldest son is a lefty who shoots and golfs right.

FOOORE!!

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:No I actually thought it was Winny, but no I can see it is Neil. Facepalm

I know a lot of people that golf either right or left and shot in hockey the other way... very weird considering they are very similar acts.

I'd say golf/baseball is a much more similar swing than golf/hockey.

For the record, I am right handed and I throw and bat right; I also golf right -- a bit debatable on the "golf" part. I shoot left, though.

One of my twins is left-handed, at least when it comes to writing and eating. But she prefers to throw right. She hasn't graduated to a curved stick yet, so I don't know of a preference there.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
PKC wrote:Nick Foligno's a left handed golfer....interesting.

Yeah, me too. I shoot left, bat left, golf left, but everything else I'm right-handed.

I'm not sure it's unusual, is it?

Same for me too.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
I do everything right handed and board regular stance. Weird.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The Sens signed goalie Barry Brust to an AHL/ECHL contract for depth.

Barry Brust
Birthyear: 1983-08-11 Birthplace: Swan River, MB, CAN
Position: G Shoots: L
Height: 188 cm / 6'2" Weight: 98 kg / 216 lbs
Contract: 09/10
Drafted: 2002 round 3 #73 overall by Minnesota Wild

Season Team League GP GAA SVS%
2007-2008 Houston Aeros AHL 43 2.27 .919
2008-2009 Houston Aeros AHL 28 2.52 .912
2009-2010 Florida Everblades ECHL 16 2.24 .926
Houston Aeros AHL 15 2.46 .908

He was an AHL all-star in 08-09, but was sent down to the ECHL towards the end of the year in Houston (Anton Khudobin and Wade Dubielwicz were ahead of him on the roster). Looks like a great pick-up for Elmira, and if need be he can fill in at the AHL level as well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum