Big Ev wrote:
Too many to mention all. Unfortunately the article does not conveniently list them all. I'll try to, from memory:
- bigger crease
- wider blue lines
- line-change zone (I assume a "safe" area near the bench where you cannot be called for too many men)
- center gets to pick his opponent on a face off violation
- no touch icing (about friggin' time)
- no icing while short-handed (don't like that one)
- no line-change on offside
- 4-on-4, 3-on-3 and 2-on-2 OT before shootout
You guys know what to do. Have at it.
I friggin love this idea. I absolutely hate shootouts (there would basically be none if this rule was in place).
A Spezza back pass would NOT be good on a 2 on 2 though, lol.
Who says Spezza would still be on the ice?
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox