You are not connected. Please login or register

NHL 11 Demo out today

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Was the KHL not in the game last year?

47 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:25 pm

Riprock


All-Star
All-Star
Nope. I'm pretty sure it never was. The last time a Russian League was in was the Russian Super League, no?

48 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 pm

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Oh...my bad. I never played with the Euro leagues, so I guess I just assumed that the KHL was in there.

I remember playing with Jagr's KHL team so I just assumed it was KHL...i guess that was 2 years ago with the Superleague.

49 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:29 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
I don't play with the leagues, but I take all the players I want from those leagues and move them to NHL/AHL or whatever.

They had Adam Larsson in last years game (NHL 10), two years before his NHL draft eligibility (2011).

50 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:19 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
I just got NHL 11 for 360 Dancing

Just about to play it if anyone has any questions re: rosters/ratings/etc

51 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:33 pm

The Silfer Server

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Dash wrote:I just got NHL 11 for 360 Dancing

Just about to play it if anyone has any questions re: rosters/ratings/etc

I am pretty Cussing jealous right now!!! Just describe the feeling you get when you play the full version. hahah.

Just curious to know which of our prospects they have omitted so far from Bingo. Like are Wiercioch, Hoffman, Gryba, Greening, Cowick all there?

52 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:40 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
I will check that out ASAP, just doing the HUT right now.

53 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:49 pm

The Silfer Server

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Cool, thanks a lot. How does your HUT team look like too!

54 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:58 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Here's my HUT:

Andrew Peters (77), C. Berglund (73), S. Hannay (64), Denmark NAT'l away jersey, T. Bunz (62), N. Dawes (78), +4 DEF, M. Stinziani (61), R. O'Marra (73), a DEL home jersey (it's black, whte sides, and a small white logo with what looks like a lion head), G. Ross (59), A. Loverock (62), B. Anderson (62), E. Boutet (58), B. Herauf (71), E. Rajamaki (69), Small Int'l arena (8K cap.), G. Dubchak (59), A. Veronneau (58), B. Shinnimin (67), D. Busenius (58), N. Chouinard (66), Wilkes-Barre Scranton logo, A. Filiatrault (58), M. Kalteva (69), J. Gottzmann (61), J. Worrad (58), S. Aschim (59), Ri. Regehr (72), B. Luhning (58)

Checked Bingo, and there's no: Lehner, Wiercioch, Greening, Gryba

55 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Sens Roster:

Spezza 88
Alfie 87
Phillips 85
Gonchar 85
Michalek 83
Fisher 83
Kovalev 82
Leclaire 82
Elliott 82
Kuba 81
Sutton 81
Neil 81
Carkner 80
Foligno 80
Campoli 80
Kelly 80
Karlsson 79
Ruutu 79
Regin 78
Winchester 77
Donovan 77
Shannon 77
Smith 75
Butler 73

56 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:05 pm

The Silfer Server

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Dash wrote:Here's my HUT:

Andrew Peters (77), C. Berglund (73), S. Hannay (64), Denmark NAT'l away jersey, T. Bunz (62), N. Dawes (78), +4 DEF, M. Stinziani (61), R. O'Marra (73), a DEL home jersey (it's black, whte sides, and a small white logo with what looks like a lion head), G. Ross (59), A. Loverock (62), B. Anderson (62), E. Boutet (58), B. Herauf (71), E. Rajamaki (69), Small Int'l arena (8K cap.), G. Dubchak (59), A. Veronneau (58), B. Shinnimin (67), D. Busenius (58), N. Chouinard (66), Wilkes-Barre Scranton logo, A. Filiatrault (58), M. Kalteva (69), J. Gottzmann (61), J. Worrad (58), S. Aschim (59), Ri. Regehr (72), B. Luhning (58)

Oh dang. When Andrew Peters is one of your best players, you've got a problem. Looks like many hours ahead trying to improve the squad. But it could be fun. Should make it a lot harder and a lot more strategic to build a good team.

Dash wrote:Checked Bingo, and there's no: Lehner, Wiercioch, Greening, Gryba

Guess we'll have to wait for the season to begin and the first Roster Update.

57 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:08 pm

The Silfer Server

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
Dash wrote:Sens Roster:

Spezza 88
Alfie 87
Phillips 85
Gonchar 85
Michalek 83
Fisher 83
Kovalev 82
Leclaire 82
Elliott 82
Kuba 81
Sutton 81
Neil 81
Carkner 80
Foligno 80
Campoli 80
Kelly 80
Karlsson 79
Ruutu 79
Regin 78
Winchester 77
Donovan 77
Shannon 77
Smith 75
Butler 73

A few surprises. Like how high Carkner is, and how low Regin and Karlsson are. But they are still young, so maybe that's why.

Can't wait to get my mitts on this game.

58 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:17 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Sens Non-NHL roster prospects:

Cowen (Spokane) 71
M. Hoffman (Saint John) 67 (pretty low rating, and he has no photo in the game :C )
Lehner (SSM) 66
Cowick (67s) 64
Rundblad (Skelleftea) 70
Andre Petersson (HV71) 68
Sandin (Brynas) 69
Silfverberg (Brynas) 69

59 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Bass Destruction wrote:
Dash wrote:Here's my HUT:

Andrew Peters (77), C. Berglund (73), S. Hannay (64), Denmark NAT'l away jersey, T. Bunz (62), N. Dawes (78), +4 DEF, M. Stinziani (61), R. O'Marra (73), a DEL home jersey (it's black, whte sides, and a small white logo with what looks like a lion head), G. Ross (59), A. Loverock (62), B. Anderson (62), E. Boutet (58), B. Herauf (71), E. Rajamaki (69), Small Int'l arena (8K cap.), G. Dubchak (59), A. Veronneau (58), B. Shinnimin (67), D. Busenius (58), N. Chouinard (66), Wilkes-Barre Scranton logo, A. Filiatrault (58), M. Kalteva (69), J. Gottzmann (61), J. Worrad (58), S. Aschim (59), Ri. Regehr (72), B. Luhning (58)

Oh dang. When Andrew Peters is one of your best players, you've got a problem. Looks like many hours ahead trying to improve the squad. But it could be fun. Should make it a lot harder and a lot more strategic to build a good team.

Dash wrote:Checked Bingo, and there's no: Lehner, Wiercioch, Greening, Gryba

Guess we'll have to wait for the season to begin and the first Roster Update.

Yeah, I hate Peters too.

I should have known though that Lehner would be on Sault Ste Marie... I added the Sens prospects

60 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:23 pm

The Silfer Server

avatar
Veteran
Veteran
I'll probably do the same. May wait until the first roster update to do my proper Ottawa Be a GM league, and just do a fantasy draft league until then.

61 Re: NHL 11 Demo out today on Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:24 pm

Riprock

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
I'm a little sad they didn't have a photo for Hoffman though

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum