GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Which games are you looking forward to seeing?

Which games are you looking forward to seeing?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Which games are you looking forward to seeing? Empty Which games are you looking forward to seeing? on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:46 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
A few days ago another blog had posted a list of the top-X games he was anticipating to see this season. Good topic, no? And let's not keep this restricted to the Sens games. So, have you penciled in any dates on your calendar yet? How about your team's home opener? Resumption of hostilities in the Battle of Ontario? Perhaps the Junior Worlds? Heatbag's return to Ottawa?

Or do you just want the puck drop anywhere, the sooner the better?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
wprager wrote:A few days ago another blog had posted a list of the top-X games he was anticipating to see this season. Good topic, no? And let's not keep this restricted to the Sens games. So, have you penciled in any dates on your calendar yet? How about your team's home opener? Resumption of hostilities in the Battle of Ontario? Perhaps the Junior Worlds? Heatbag's return to Ottawa?

Or do you just want the puck drop anywhere, the sooner the better?

December 2nd is a definite! I am going to boo the Wing Dang Doodle out of Heatley. I want tears!!

And I love the World Juniors! The Junior Worlds aren't bad either! One of my favourite time of years. Unfortunately I'll be missing them this year to go to a friend's wedding in Cuba. Who gets married where there will be no coverage of the World Juniors!?!?!? Who! That bastard.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
I actually, I hadn't finished. My best friend is moving to Chicago to go to business school, so I said I would visit him when the Sens went, and that is January 7th. So I'm definitely looking forward to that game!

But I think games like the Lightning may even be really fun to watch. High scoring and fast-paced, they have the potential to be real treats.

Not so sure about the Battle of Ontario. They are just going to goon things up against us. And because of them, the East have gotten a lot tougher. Flyers got Shelley, Rangers got Boogaard, Caps got DJ King, the Green Party got Laraque. Stupid goon games.

Don't get me wrong, I do like fighting in hockey. But only when it's due to intensities within the game, and not because we want to send out the toughest SOB from each team to fight. That I don't like.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Who knows, the BoO may start to get interesting, again. Who's the goon for the Leafs?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I love all Sens games, but if I was looking forward, I'd say Heatley's return to Ottawa. I want to give him a piece of my mind. Mad

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Who knows, the BoO may start to get interesting, again. Who's the goon for the Leafs?

Colton Orr.

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:I love all Sens games, but if I was looking forward, I'd say Heatley's return to Ottawa. I want to give him a piece of my mind. Mad

Way to make me look bad, you donkey!!! Dammit!

I too am looking forward to the all Sens games. Especially the first one, and the preseason. And training camp!!!!

Beat that SD!!!

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Who knows, the BoO may start to get interesting, again. Who's the goon for the Leafs?

Colton Orr.

And now Jay Rosehill and Mike Brown.

Plus fighters in Phaneuf, Irwin, and to a lesser extent Komisarek.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Bass Destruction wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:Who knows, the BoO may start to get interesting, again. Who's the goon for the Leafs?

Colton Orr.

And now Jay Rosehill and Mike Brown.

Plus fighters in Phaneuf, Irwin, and to a lesser extent Komisarek.


Komi still fights after this?