You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Fantasy Pool 2010-2011

Fantasy Pool 2010-2011

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Offline Draft

Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Vote_lcap229%Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 29% [ 2 ]
Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Vote_lcap271%Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 71% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 25]

76Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:47 pm

Flo The Action


All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:The does doesn't matter, we have a month to draft Smile
what? i thought it was going to take a few hours? now i realy don't understand

77Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:18 am

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
Flo The Action wrote:
Big Ev wrote:The does doesn't matter, we have a month to draft Smile
what? i thought it was going to take a few hours? now i realy don't understand

Oh, it will. A few hours ... over the course of a few weeks. There is no time limit.

78Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:39 am

LeCaptain


All-Star
All-Star
all right, got the email, but then I have to register?
I don't like that they ask my postal codes and stuff...

79Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:08 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
They're a legit site don't worry.

80Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:38 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:They're a legit site don't worry.

It's not exactly about "legit" or not, I just don't get the reason to ask for that.

Whatever, I just gave fake info Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 270956

81Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
marakh wrote:
Big Ev wrote:They're a legit site don't worry.

It's not exactly about "legit" or not, I just don't get the reason to ask for that.

Whatever, I just gave fake info Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 270956
that's to bad. now you won't be able to claim your 100 000$ prize.

82Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:39 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
If you give your real name to any site they can easily track down your postal code lol.

83Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:12 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:If you give your real name to any site they can easily track down your postal code lol.

I didn't give one real info though. Apart from the email adress.

84Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:59 pm

garblar

garblar
Rookie
Rookie
how is the draft gonna work tomorrow? im gonna be gone by 1pm i think

85Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:34 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
No time limit so it doesn't matter if you're gone or not tomorrow.

86Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I'm not at all ready. I haven't looked at a single projected list yet. Oh, well, STBM.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

87Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:28 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:I'm not at all ready. I haven't looked at a single projected list yet. Oh, well, STBM.
i suspect we won't get past the 2nd round tomorrow and i'm sure we can all do that with both our fingers up our noses. i've got the 4rth pick.... that should be a head scratcher... scratch

88Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Backstrom or Green at #4

89Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:23 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:Backstrom or Green at #4
backstrom is one of my choice but i have a feeling stamkos will be gone by the second round and i really wanted him.... it's hard to pass up the set-up man for ovie.

90Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:42 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I'll show you a bit of how my recent draft has gone so far (we are in the 10th round). Some surprises for sure...my picks are in bold.

First Round

1. Ovechkin
2. Crosby
3. Stamkos (huge surprise)
4. Miller (another big surprise even though he was the best G last year)
5. Malkin (fell right into his lap)
6. Backstrom (great pick at #6 for sure)
7. H. Sedin
8. Kane
9. Luongo
10. Green (couldn't pass on the best D available when we start 4 D per night)

Round 2

11. Getzlaf
12. D. Sedin
13. Parise
14. Halak (big surprise, this owner reached hard IMO...not the best goalie available)
15. Heatley
16. Toews (another reach)
17. Kopitar
18. Brodeur
19. Gaborik
20. Thornton (nice pick at #20)

Round 3

21. Doughty
22. Bryzgalov
23. Kovalchuk (biggest STEAL)
24. Lundqvist
25. Semin
26. Howard
27. Keith
28. Chara (questionable pick, big reach IMO)
29. Rinne
30. E. Staal

and there's a little draft preview for you Razz...obviously this one would be different since it's different people, though.

My picks so far were Green, Getzlaf, E. Staal, Fleury, Spezza, B. Richards, St. Louis, Phaneuf, Karlsson, Hall. Pretty good HALL I'd say Smile har har.

91Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:46 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:I'll show you a bit of how my recent draft has gone so far (we are in the 10th round). Some surprises for sure...my picks are in bold.

First Round

1. Ovechkin
2. Crosby
3. Stamkos (huge surprise)
4. Miller (another big surprise even though he was the best G last year)
5. Malkin (fell right into his lap)
6. Backstrom (great pick at #6 for sure)
7. H. Sedin
8. Kane
9. Luongo
10. Green (couldn't pass on the best D available when we start 4 D per night)

Round 2

11. Getzlaf
12. D. Sedin
13. Parise
14. Halak (big surprise, this owner reached hard IMO...not the best goalie available)
15. Heatley
16. Toews (another reach)
17. Kopitar
18. Brodeur
19. Gaborik
20. Thornton (nice pick at #20)

Round 3

21. Doughty
22. Bryzgalov
23. Kovalchuk (biggest STEAL)
24. Lundqvist
25. Semin
26. Howard
27. Keith
28. Chara (questionable pick, big reach IMO)
29. Rinne
30. E. Staal

and there's a little draft preview for you Razz...obviously this one would be different since it's different people, though.

My picks so far were Green, Getzlaf, E. Staal, Fleury, Spezza, B. Richards, St. Louis, Phaneuf, Karlsson, Hall. Pretty good HALL I'd say Smile har har.

st-louis in the 7th round is the biggest steal of em all.

92Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I was just posting my picks randomly, I got St. Louis with the last pick of the 5th round...still a great spot to pick him though, I'm happy Smile. I got Spezza in the 6th and Brad Richards in the 7th

I think people were scared to pick St. Louis because of his age and because he's more of a playmaker...but I'll take him!

93Fantasy Pool 2010-2011  - Page 6 Empty Re: Fantasy Pool 2010-2011 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 7:28 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
Everyone who has there name on the list on the first page please make sure you have received the email and registered, DRAFT STARTS TOMORROW DancingBanana (10:00am)

By the looks of it the people who have yet to register are -
-SensGirl11
-SpezDispenser
-Stempniaksen
- Dash
-Denny Crane
-Bass destruction
-PKC
-Dirty Dave

I could be wrong with a few of you guys but if you could register soon that would help a lot,
thanks,
S4W

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 25]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum