GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:James Sheppard went ATVing and popped his knee cap and will be out 4 months.

classy

PKC

PKC
All-Star
All-Star
Sounds like Jeff Halpern signed with the Habs. 1yr-600k. Good deal in my opinion.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Great deal for the Habs. Boo.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
PKC wrote:Sounds like Jeff Halpern signed with the Habs. 1yr-600k. Good deal in my opinion.

If he can stay healthy, I like Halpern a lot. At that price, too, I'd say it's worth the risk.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
BObby RYan, 5 years, 5.5 per.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore
I like it.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
cash wrote:I like it.

I'd like it better replacing N.27 on the Sens.

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore
Any opinions on TSN ranking ATL so low to start the season? For a team completely devoid of star power, they're pretty solid from top to bottom. I expect them in the fight for 8th, personally.

Last edited by cash on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore
marakh wrote:
cash wrote:I like it.

I'd like it better replacing N.27 on the Sens.

Let's see what he's got this year... I wouldn't really be surprised if either one outscored the other, at the end of the day. Don't forget that he's never been quick to show a new fan base what he's got...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
cash wrote:Any opinions on TSN ranking ATL so low to start the season? For a team completely devoid of star power, they're pretty solid from top to bottom. I expect them in the fight for 8th, personally.

I think for that to happen, Bogosian will need a Myers-like year and Mason/Pevelec will need a Miller type performance...
You can live without offensive game breaker for a few games but in a full season, an injury here or a losing streak there will break their season.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Boy, Atlanta really gets the short end of the stick. They're a solid team, I think they challenged for 8th personally.

Amnesia021

Amnesia021
Rookie
Rookie
marakh wrote:BObby RYan, 5 years, 5.5 per.

I'm not hearing that this is a done deal. I believe the negotiations are still on going. I would be shocked if the avg is above 5.325.

Maybe not Freakout shocked, but more Crazy Eyes shocked.

In order to get that 5th year, the Ducks would probably have to get to at least 5.5, But Ryan's a team player and doesn't think he should be the highest paid forward on the team at this point in his career. I don't think the Ducks would give Ryan more than Perry or Getzlaf. I still think it's between 3 or 4 year terms and 4.75 and 5 mil avg.

On a side note, With the kovy deal done in NJ, look for the Ducks to take a hard look at Salvador. Also, if the Ducks are in contention in Jan, look for Karyia to start lacing up his skates.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Sources are saying that Ryan will be a Senator come mid-September. more to come...

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:Sources are saying that Ryan will be a Senator come mid-September. more to come...

That's 100% true ; Ryan Shannon will continue to be a senator come mid-September!

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
TheAvatar wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Sources are saying that Ryan will be a Senator come mid-September. more to come...

That's 100% true ; Ryan Shannon will continue to be a senator come mid-September!

We have a mutual source, I see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum