You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

PKC

All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Geez, this kid is blazing.

This kid's unreal. The 2008 draft could be on par with the 2003 draft in a few years.

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
PKC wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Geez, this kid is blazing.

This kid's unreal. The 2008 draft could be on par with the 2003 draft in a few years.

And at least this time the top 2 picks will probably be the best players from the draft General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 54934

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:And I still laugh at you haha

As of today:
Stamkos: 41 pts
Malkin: 18 pts
OVechkin: 18 pts
Crosby: 29 pts

Hey, I'm right til proven wrong right? General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 54934

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Kovalchuk a healthy scratch tonight... Devils ice 17 skaters... Brodeur got chased... what is going on in Jersey?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Brodeur didn't get chased, Hedberg started the game.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
and making Kovalchuk a healthy scratch is the worst move that coach could have made

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Big Ev wrote:Brodeur didn't get chased, Hedberg started the game.
My bad... read the stats wrong...

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
If he's seriously a healthy scratch, McLean won't last another month.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Big Ev wrote:and making Kovalchuk a healthy scratch is the worst move that coach could have made
Was there a need to send a message? Was Kovalchuk dogging it?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Leafs got beat 5-2 by the Flyers, that's three losses in a row for them... the real Leafs are back... lots of broken ankles in Toronto now as everyone jumps off the bandwagon.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Apparently Kovalchuk wasn't at the arena tonight, and the players didn't know why he was scratched and only found out when they arrived at the arena.

Strange... personal issues going on?

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
John Tavares had his first NHL hattrick tonight. :KKK:

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
LeBrun says that MacLean told him it was his decision to bench Kovalchuk... and it was between MacLean and Kovlachuk as to the reason. Nothing more on that.

Hmmmm...

What is going on...

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Stupid. Kovalchuk was not playing amazing but he's not the reason why they were losing...and they just came off of a win.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Big Ev wrote:Stupid. Kovalchuk was not playing amazing but he's not the reason why they were losing...and they just came off of a win.
Well, if there was a message being sent, I think it failed and backfired miserably.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
asq2 wrote:John Tavares had his first NHL hattrick tonight. :KKK:

Got him in my pool! Dancing MJ

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:LeBrun says that MacLean told him it was his decision to bench Kovalchuk... and it was between MacLean and Kovlachuk as to the reason. Nothing more on that.

Hmmmm...

What is going on...

Expect MacLean to be fired soon then. There is literally no other option.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So, will Kovalchuk be a scratch again today? Inquiring minds want to know...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum