GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Hey, SpezD, why the retro look? Do you think #13 is unlucky?

I liked that picture better than the ones with 13, but as he plays more I think there'll be neat ones with 13.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
http://ingoalmag.com/masks/new-jason-bacashihua-mask-just-in-time-for-halloween/

Cool article from InGoalMagazine profiling Jason "Cash" Bacashihua's new Friday the 13th mask for Hallowe'en. Has some cool photos.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Souray out 2 weeks with a broken hand (fight).

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Souray out 2 weeks with a broken hand (fight).

That oughta stop the Souray to ottawa talk till Kuba gets back...and then hopefully no more after that. so yaaaay Lalalala

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wow, Souray's a dumbarse.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Some wild rumours coming out of Boston and Phoenix. One of the bloggers said that Yandle is involved, but obviously, that sounds like BS.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Some wild rumours coming out of Boston and Phoenix. One of the bloggers said that Yandle is involved, but obviously, that sounds like BS.

I think Yandle is literally the last guy that PHO would consider moving right now. But a PHO / BOS trade would make sense. I think I read about the connection earlier today over at Spector's site, too.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
rooneypoo wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Some wild rumours coming out of Boston and Phoenix. One of the bloggers said that Yandle is involved, but obviously, that sounds like BS.

I think Yandle is literally the last guy that PHO would consider moving right now. But a PHO / BOS trade would make sense. I think I read about the connection earlier today over at Spector's site, too.

I don't really understand the rumours personally. Boston needs to shed salary with Savard coming back and the Yotes have the cap space, but they certainly don't have the $$ to absorb anything. They're playing to crowds of 5000 - most of which aren't paid tickets I would bet. Who could approve them adding more salary?

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod

How is a broken hand only 2 weeks. Bionic man!

Aside from that, he's a douche and probably did it on purpose to sit on his Donkey and eat doritos while playing some NHL11.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensGirl11 wrote:

Aside from that, he's a douche and probably did it on purpose to sit on his Donkey and eat doritos while playing some NHL11.

Shouldn't he have broken his foot instead then?

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:I don't really understand the rumours personally. Boston needs to shed salary with Savard coming back and the Yotes have the cap space, but they certainly don't have the $$ to absorb anything. They're playing to crowds of 5000 - most of which aren't paid tickets I would bet. Who could approve them adding more salary?

Don't try to get into Gary Bettman's head. It is a scary place inside there. There are an infinite number of ulterior motives swimming around that none of us will ever understand.

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 62136 DUH! Yeah, it would be pretty hard to play NHL11 with only one hand. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 489887

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
CockRoche wrote:Don't try to get into Gary Bettman's head. It is a scary place inside there. There are an infinite number of ulterior motives swimming around that none of us will ever understand.

Really? You think this is Bettman trying to make the Yotes more attractive to prospective buyers? Or to help out the Bs because they're one of the 'original' US teams? I thought of that fleetingly, but the way to truly make the Yotes more attractive is to allow them to be moved.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SensGirl11 wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SensGirl11 wrote:

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 62136 DUH! Yeah, it would be pretty hard to play NHL11 with only one hand. General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league 489887

It's only a 2-week break. Maybe they gave him a "gaming cast".

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
rooneypoo just scored!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum