You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Riprock


All-Star
All-Star
That guy has balls. Kudos.

wprager


Administrator
Administrator
NHLPA's legal counsel, Matt Nussbaum, has resigned for personal reasons (yeah, sure). He was one of Paul Kelly's first hires, and is among the last of Kelly's "inner circle".

Ironically, he's headed over to the MLBPA.

http://tsn.ca/blogs/darren_dreger/?id=345981

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Malkin has 5 points in the first 2 periods!

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Did anyone see these Bingo jerseys? LOL!

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 Ept_sports_nhl_experts-945352775-1292867317.jpg?ym1rSREDsOlcFs

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 63 Ept_sports_nhl_experts-790940434-1292867297

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/A-Festivus-miracle-Binghamton-Senators-honor-S?urn=nhl-298346

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
I just don't understand these promos.....did Seinfeld sponsor this or something?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I dunno, but the AHL is a joke anyway so you might as well have some fun with the jerseys!

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Lol well they are hilarious...I mean the the cartoon senator is carrying the festivus pole! If u go to such lengths to promote a Seinfeld reference, then this is a definite win in my books. Laugh1

I guess it's for charity....

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Laugh1 That's awesome.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
So Jim Balsillie just tweeted the following:

Hi again, social friends! Very early morning. Nashville bound today! And not to learn how to write a country song. Stay tuned.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Interesting...

He's getting ready for the Sens game.

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Michallica wrote:So Jim Balsillie just tweeted the following:

Hi again, social friends! Very early morning. Nashville bound today! And not to learn how to write a country song. Stay tuned.

Surely...Melnyk's not selling, right?

TheAvatar

TheAvatar
Veteran
Veteran
Big Ev wrote:I dunno, but the AHL is a joke anyway so you might as well have some fun with the jerseys!

Man, you're abrasive

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Doubt it, but for hypothetical's sake...

Would it be so bad to have Balsillie as an owner? I doubt he would try to move the team to hamilton. Quite frankly, RIM is expanding in Ottawa at a HUGE rate....I would not be surprised if he's interested in getting into Ottawa business.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:So Jim Balsillie just tweeted the following:

Hi again, social friends! Very early morning. Nashville bound today! And not to learn how to write a country song. Stay tuned.

Surely...Melnyk's not selling, right?

davetherave's terrifying visions have come to pass...

On a serious note, this long layoff will only have some more casual fans realize how little they miss seeing this team in "action." I predict more empty seats starting immediately after the New Year.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
I think everyone needs to step back and realize even if the NHL allowed Balsillie (whom I like and wish owned a team, but I doubt it happens) to own a team, they won't allow him to move it.

He tried to buy Pittsburgh and Nashville, and wanted to move Nashville to Hamilton, which the NHL would not have allowed, so why would they allow him to move Ottawa? Maybe him and Melnyk are talking, but I am very positive in that the team wouldn't move - and again it is unfortunately very unlikely he is allowed as an NHL owner.

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran
Anyone read the tweet - going to NASHVILLE

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Dash wrote:I think everyone needs to step back and realize even if the NHL allowed Balsillie (whom I like and wish owned a team, but I doubt it happens) to own a team, they won't allow him to move it.

He tried to buy Pittsburgh and Nashville, and wanted to move Nashville to Hamilton, which the NHL would not have allowed, so why would they allow him to move Ottawa? Maybe him and Melnyk are talking, but I am very positive in that the team wouldn't move - and again it is unfortunately very unlikely he is allowed as an NHL owner.

Because it's in Canada? Dancing

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
TheAvatar wrote:
Big Ev wrote:I dunno, but the AHL is a joke anyway so you might as well have some fun with the jerseys!

Man, you're abrasive

Are you saying the AHL is a quality league worth following? Wink

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum