Cody Bass Poll

Poll

Will Cody Bass start the year as an Ottawa Senator?

[ 34 ]
    87% [87%] 
    [ 5 ]
    13% [13%] 

Total Votes: 39
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 54296
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Cody Bass Poll

Post by PTFlea on Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:55 am

Jammy and cash have gone on record as saying Cody Bass will NOT start the season in Ottawa, but instead be sent to Bingo to start the season.

Now...let the poll speak for itself. I'll have it running until...opening day in Sweden.
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13608

Re: Cody Bass Poll

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:18 pm

504Heater wrote:Jammy and cash have gone on record as saying Cody Bass will NOT start the season in Ottawa, but instead be sent to Bingo to start the season.

Now...let the poll speak for itself. I'll have it running until...opening day in Sweden.

300 posts for GM Central - Home for the ArmChair GM!!

- Unknown Author
    Mosky
    Rookie
    Rookie

Number of posts : 211
    Registration date : 2008-08-13

Post by Mosky on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Whoa 4 votes for yes, 0 for no. Good start for the believers, bad for the non. lol
    PTFlea
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 54296

Post by PTFlea on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:36 pm

Where's Jamvan and cash to back it up? cheers

In all seriousness, they might be right, but I don't know what Cody can learn in Bongo.
    jamvan
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1630

Post by jamvan on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:44 pm

504Heater wrote:Where's Jamvan and cash to back it up? cheers

In all seriousness, they might be right, but I don't know what Cody can learn in Bongo.
    He will be like Foligno was last year, well sort of and be called back and forth on a regular basis. They won't let him rot like McGooftan did.

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:00 pm

One thing that hasn't been discussed (anywhere, as far as I can tell) is Bass being a part of a package out of town...He certainly is not one of the untradeables...
    If the Mez situation doesn't resolve with a new contract and a non-trade, then Bass could very well be sent elsewhere. He is young and tough and w/e but he is faily redundant on most rosters and is relatively easily replaced.
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13608

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:55 pm

cash wrote:One thing that hasn't been discussed (anywhere, as far as I can tell) is Bass being a part of a package out of town...He certainly is not one of the untradeables...
    If the Mez situation doesn't resolve with a new contract and a non-trade, then Bass could very well be sent elsewhere. He is young and tough and w/e but he is faily redundant on most rosters and is relatively easily replaced.

Could happen. I honestly never really thought about it.

- Unknown Author
    AlfieforPM
    Prospect
    Prospect

Number of posts : 47
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by AlfieforPM on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:36 am

Cody Bass and a Bryan Murray built team go together like Hockey and Beer. Bass is the perfect 4th liner in this league. He also has some nice untapped offensive ability. I know we have an abundance of 3rd and 4th liners but Bass' style is exactly what Hartsburgh wants from all his lines this year. He should be our 4th line center all year unless Fisher gets injured, in which case he will play with Ruutu and Neil to make the energy line like last night. Cody Bass is a maniac, he's the next coming of (a less offenisve) Gary Roberts.
    smash88
    Veteran
    Veteran

Number of posts : 1354
    Registration date : 2008-09-26

Post by smash88 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:58 am

AlfieforPM wrote:Cody Bass and a Bryan Murray built team go together like Hockey and Beer. Bass is the perfect 4th liner in this league. He also has some nice untapped offensive ability. I know we have an abundance of 3rd and 4th liners but Bass' style is exactly what Hartsburgh wants from all his lines this year. He should be our 4th line center all year unless Fisher gets injured, in which case he will play with Ruutu and Neil to make the energy line like last night. Cody Bass is a maniac, he's the next coming of (a less offenisve) Gary Roberts.

I totally agree with that line... Bass is a machine out there... If he continues this play he's gonna be a force! It should be good, we finally have that toughness that no team wants to play against...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:15 am