GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » Atlantic » Montreal Canadiens » Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS!

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 31]

451Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 31 Empty Re: Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:33 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Weird: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/ex-habs-coach-tremblay-slags-subban-during-dui-arrest/ar-BBiuGzf?ocid=mailsignoutmd

His nickname was NOT "The Bionic Blueberry"...just...no way.

Way.

I like how the "Do you know who I am?" card was played. This is probably the 1 time out of 100 that it didn't work.

452Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 31 Empty Re: Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:42 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Weird: http://www.msn.com/en-ca/sports/nhl/ex-habs-coach-tremblay-slags-subban-during-dui-arrest/ar-BBiuGzf?ocid=mailsignoutmd

His nickname was NOT "The Bionic Blueberry"...just...no way.

Way.

I like how the "Do you know who I am?" card was played. This is probably the 1 time out of 100 that it didn't work.

The cop probably said, "Yeah, I know who you are...you're the bunghole that ran Patty Roy out of town."

453Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 31 Empty Re: Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! on Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:45 pm

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
And to complete the weirdness:

Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 31 JpNYuaF

454Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! - Page 31 Empty Re: Montreal Canadiens TIDBITS & QUICK HITS! on Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:55 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Fixed the URL for that gif. That is odd, and if this is what Tremblay was referring to then it's understandable. Being hugged by two Boston players can only come about from poor judgement.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 31]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum