You are not connected. Please login or register

Here we go again......

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Here we go again...... Empty Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:15 am

Number Twenty Nine

Number Twenty Nine
Veteran
Veteran
http://www.ottawasun.com/sports/hockey/2010/12/12/16524241.html

2Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:19 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Facepalm

3Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Laugh1

4Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:38 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Here we go again...... 68890

5Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:12 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
NOTHappy

6Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:15 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
squirrel Snoopydance Leftie

7Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:17 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote: squirrel Snoopydance Leftie

Post of the year! Laugh1

This contest is over, give this man the million dollars Laughing3

8Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 10:14 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Lol snoopy really enjoys the golden showers Sarcasm

9Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:Lol snoopy really enjoys the golden showers Sarcasm

I click on this thread and what do I see? The post above. Without benefit of context. That was a true LOL moment.

Laughing3

EDIT: Now that I have the context, it's even funnier.
Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3

10Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:02 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
The main point of the post, apart from the absolute hilarity of the image, is also that Snoopydance = Leclaire. Hope ppl got that Nod

11Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:35 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Does anyone know what the "injury" is? It obviously can't be very bad or he wouldn't be backing up Elliott right?

That's got to be at least a somewhat positive to take from this news. I'm glad I read this though because I was seriously pissed at Clouston when I saw Elliott starting last game. It makes perfect sense to me now though. It also makes sense why Clouston wasn't quick to pull Elliott last game as well.

- Unknown Author

12Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:45 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Does anyone know what the "injury" is? It obviously can't be very bad or he wouldn't be backing up Elliott right?

That's got to be at least a somewhat positive to take from this news. I'm glad I read this though because I was seriously pissed at Clouston when I saw Elliott starting last game. It makes perfect sense to me now though. It also makes sense why Clouston wasn't quick to pull Elliott last game as well.

I think it's called favoritismitis.

13Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:49 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Does anyone know what the "injury" is? It obviously can't be very bad or he wouldn't be backing up Elliott right?

I think it's called favoritismitis.

Aren't there over the counter medications for that type of inflammation? Sarcasm

- Unknown Author

14Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star

He was favoring his leg after he made a save against NJ. I was in the car so I was listening to Team 1200 and they said he really had to stretch to make that stop so it seems like he pulled something. He was able to finish the game though.

15Here we go again...... Empty Re: Here we go again...... on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoags wrote:

He was favoring his leg after he made a save against NJ. I was in the car so I was listening to Team 1200 and they said he really had to stretch to make that stop so it seems like he pulled something. He was able to finish the game though.

I was at the NJ game. Wasn't it a game that we lost? We won the NJ game. Because Elliott replaced Leclaire briefly, allowed a goal and then Leclaire was back.

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum