Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Number of posts : 13608
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Re: Here we go again......

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Dec 14, 2010 9:49 am

wprager wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:Does anyone know what the "injury" is? It obviously can't be very bad or he wouldn't be backing up Elliott right?

That's got to be at least a somewhat positive to take from this news. I'm glad I read this though because I was seriously pissed at Clouston when I saw Elliott starting last game. It makes perfect sense to me now though. It also makes sense why Clouston wasn't quick to pull Elliott last game as well.

I think it's called favoritismitis.

Aren't there over the counter medications for that type of inflammation? Sarcasm

Hoags
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 9235
    Registration date : 2009-07-10

Post by Hoags on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:06 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:Does anyone know what the "injury" is? It obviously can't be very bad or he wouldn't be backing up Elliott right?

He was favoring his leg after he made a save against NJ. I was in the car so I was listening to Team 1200 and they said he really had to stretch to make that stop so it seems like he pulled something. He was able to finish the game though.

Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:22 am

Hoags wrote:

He was favoring his leg after he made a save against NJ. I was in the car so I was listening to Team 1200 and they said he really had to stretch to make that stop so it seems like he pulled something. He was able to finish the game though.

I was at the NJ game. Wasn't it a game that we lost? We won the NJ game. Because Elliott replaced Leclaire briefly, allowed a goal and then Leclaire was back.
    Hoff-Machine
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 8461
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by Hoff-Machine on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:43 am

not sure what you mean, but it was against montreal that Leclaire had to go swap skate blades while Elliott came in and allowed a goal until leclaire got back in.

and yes, leclaire suffered a minor injury against NJ (I think it was mentioned in the broadcast) but he stayed and finished the game (props to him actually)
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:47 am

Michallica wrote:not sure what you mean, but it was against montreal that Leclaire had to go swap skate blades while Elliott came in and allowed a goal until leclaire got back in.

and yes, leclaire suffered a minor injury against NJ (I think it was mentioned in the broadcast) but he stayed and finished the game (props to him actually)

Wasn't the Habs game the game that Leclaire tweaked something? I mean he was looking like he was having some issues with that leg other than a skate issue. Perhaps it was a minor thing and it got tweaked in the NJ game?

- Unknown Author
    Hoff-Machine
    All-Star
    All-Star

Number of posts : 8461
    Registration date : 2009-06-22

Post by Hoff-Machine on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:51 am

Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    Michallica wrote:not sure what you mean, but it was against montreal that Leclaire had to go swap skate blades while Elliott came in and allowed a goal until leclaire got back in.

Wasn't the Habs game the game that Leclaire tweaked something? I mean he was looking like he was having some issues with that leg other than a skate issue. Perhaps it was a minor thing and it got tweaked in the NJ game?

Maybe....who knows....leclaire probably tweaks something when he sneezes too Sarcasm
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

Post by Cap'n Clutch on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 am

Perhaps a specially designed sneeze guard?

- Unknown Author

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:55 pm