You are not connected. Please login or register

What Am I Watching Right now? MAJOR BREAKING BAD SPOILERS IN HERE!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
Well if you haven't seen it then you cannot comment.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Dash wrote:I just saw Bridesmaids and it is fantastic,... hilarious movie... soo funny.

I didn't know you were a woman.

Funny is funny.

Humour is probably the most subjective thing on earth.

Of course it is, but you did not question his sense of humor. He said he enjoyed something because it was funny to him. Your reply implied that you had to be a woman to enjoy a funny movie about women. I'll also go out on a limb and say that you have not watched the movie yourself.

tim1_2

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
Dash wrote:I just saw Bridesmaids and it is fantastic,... hilarious movie... soo funny.

Funny is funny.

Of course it is, but you did not question his sense of humor. He said he enjoyed something because it was funny to him. Your reply implied that you had to be a woman to enjoy a funny movie about women. I'll also go out on a limb and say that you have not watched the movie yourself.

Of course I haven't seen it, I am not a woman.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
NBC has cancelled "Outsourced" after one season. Boo. I liked it.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:

Funny is funny.

Of course I haven't seen it, I am not a woman.

Thumbs up to this entire exchange. TwoThumbsUp!

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Right now... I'm watching the news...

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
I don't think I can wait for one episode a week of GOT. And we're only on Book one this year Stickman

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
marakh wrote:I don't think I can wait for one episode a week of GOT. And we're only on Book one this year Stickman

Game of Thrones I assume? I'm watching, and enjoying it too. I'm a Sean Bean fan, so that only adds to the enjoyment. I'm also watching Camelot by Starz, and The Borgias by Showtime. All of them are very good.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:So that was a great episode of GoT. Horse-beheading, midget getting thrown in jail, breast-feeding a 6-year old, and lots of other good stuff. What a crazy show. That midget, played by Peter Dinklage I think, is awesome.

Every time I see Peter Dinklage in that show and someone calls him imp or something similar, I half expect him to reply with "Are you feeling strong my friend? Call me elf, one more time!!" Then run across the table and dropkick someone.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:Big Bang Theory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just ripped through 2 seasons over the weekend while I was sick!

The season finale was awesome. Should create some interesting dynamics for the main characters for next season and beyond. I won't spoil it though...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Dash wrote:NBC has cancelled "Outsourced" after one season. Boo. I liked it.

It was my guilty pleasure. My wife was just climbing off the fence when they pulled the plug. I'll miss the vivid colors -- haven't seen anything like that since Pushing Daisies (eyes-wise).

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I'm watching the latest posts panel and seeing my name in all of them!!!!!

Bwahahaha! OMG, all that fluffing, I think I need a smoke.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
FYI Check you local Blockbusters to see if they are closing. the one down the road from me put up the sign on Friday and I went in yesterday to return some movies and the store had already been pretty much plucked clean. 30% off entire store.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
Ending of Last episode of Game of Thrones was crazy... I don't think I will have the patience to wait for Season 2.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I remember feeling that way when I reached the end of S2.0 of BSG. It was 15 minutes before closing time and I drove to the BlockBuster to rent the 1st disc of S2.5. Just barely made it. Was late to work the next day.

If you can stay off the message boards with spoilers, watching it on DVD is the way to go. Let it get a couple of seasons ahead, too.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
I have no trouble staying away from spoilers, but I believe they just started filming season 2 and if I can barely wait for that I don't see myself waiting for the blurays.
I am seriously tempted to buy the books. I like reading, but I also like to see faces and appreciate all the work that is done to put something on a screen.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
marakh wrote:Ending of Last episode of Game of Thrones was crazy... I don't think I will have the patience to wait for Season 2.

Yeah, it was pretty nuts. I think the end to this season (I think there's three more episodes) will have lots more crazy events. It'll likely be a longish wait for season 2 as well....might be a good time to read the books.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I am watching Netflix. It's like watching TV on the so-called "internet".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum