You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » Metropolitan » New Jersey Devils » Devils Fire Coach

Devils Fire Coach

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Devils Fire Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils Fire Coach on Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:33 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Michallica wrote:would a new bench boss seriously sell more tickets? I think as a STH (and I am one) I would be uber pissed at another coach firing in mid-season. I want to see bigger changes....if Clouston is fired, it has to be because the GM is canned too.

You wouldn't necessarily fire a coach to appease the fans -- I don't think Clouston has alienated himself from the fanbase. You'd do it in hopes of a turnaround, which would bring in more people.

32Devils Fire Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils Fire Coach on Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:05 pm

CockRoche

Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:Langenbrunner sucks now, he's all but done.

No puck-moving defenceman is the main reason the Devils are struggling. It is no different than the year the Sens missed the playoffs. The Devils 6 defencemen are worse than the Sens were in 2008-09 IMO and that is proving to be the Devils heel IMO this season.

33Devils Fire Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils Fire Coach on Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:28 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
CockRoche wrote:
No puck-moving defenceman is the main reason the Devils are struggling. It is no different than the year the Sens missed the playoffs. The Devils 6 defencemen are worse than the Sens were in 2008-09 IMO and that is proving to be the Devils heel IMO this season.

Their D is actually fun to watch slog away trying to move their puck. Not sure how Lou didn't see that in the summer.

34Devils Fire Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils Fire Coach on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:10 pm

I hear Brian Lee can move a puck. So can Filip Kuba.

35Devils Fire Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils Fire Coach on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:33 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
CockRoche wrote:

Their D is actually fun to watch slog away trying to move their puck. Not sure how Lou didn't see that in the summer.

Nothing about the Devils is fun to watch right now - unless you are into sadomasochism.

36Devils Fire Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils Fire Coach on Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:58 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
Two losses in a row after a coaching change. It happens, but not all that often.

Some puck-movers might be nice Lou.

37Devils Fire Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils Fire Coach on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:00 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
CockRoche wrote:Two losses in a row after a coaching change. It happens, but not all that often.

I think some cap space would be nice for Lou Laughing3

His master plan of having Rolston picked up on waivers didn't pan out Laughing3

38Devils Fire Coach - Page 3 Empty Re: Devils Fire Coach on Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:33 am

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
Hoags wrote:
CockRoche wrote:Two losses in a row after a coaching change. It happens, but not all that often.

I think some cap space would be nice for Lou Laughing3

His master plan of having Rolston picked up on waivers didn't pan out Laughing3

I should have said some puck-movers would have been nice Lou because there is not much he can do now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum