GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

SDH89


Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:
SDH89 wrote:DiPietro out 4-6 weeks with facial fractures and knee swelling. Laugh1

Laughing3 Laughing3 Laughing3 Johnson broke his face, that's Dung you can't make up.

This goes down as an instant classic. Unbelievable. Time for DiPietro to call it quits Facepalm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder



Laughing3 Facial fracture, I love it, I can't...I can't stop laughing at that.

hemlock


All-Star
All-Star
You couldn't write anything this funny if you tried.

DiPietro makes Sami Salo look like Cal Ripken Jr by comparison.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Man... we seriously have to have a celebrity boxing match setup with Leclaire and DiPietro.. just for the sheer car-wreck it would be.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Man... we seriously have to have a celebrity boxing match setup with Leclaire and DiPietro.. just for the sheer car-wreck it would be.


Now I'd pay to see that. The Sens vs the Isles....meh..

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Conroy to retire and join Flames front office...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352427

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:Conroy to retire and join Flames front office...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352427

Media relations no doubt. That man LOVES to talk.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:Conroy to retire and join Flames front office...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352427

Media relations no doubt. That man LOVES to talk.

If he ever played for the Leafs it would be straight to TSN or NHL Network for him.

hemlock

hemlock
All-Star
All-Star
SeawaySensFan wrote:
hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:Conroy to retire and join Flames front office...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352427

Media relations no doubt. That man LOVES to talk.

If he ever played for the Leafs it would be straight to TSN or NHL Network for him.

He probably wouldn't even have waited to retire. Part-time player/broadcaster.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
hemlock wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
hemlock wrote:
shabbs wrote:Conroy to retire and join Flames front office...

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=352427

Media relations no doubt. That man LOVES to talk.

If he ever played for the Leafs it would be straight to TSN or NHL Network for him.

He probably wouldn't even have waited to retire. Part-time player/broadcaster.

Reminds me of when Snow was the GM and still on the books (and cap) as a backup goalie. Facepalm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Devils are playing the Panthers tonight... opportunity for them to get closer to passing us.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
shabbs wrote:Devils are playing the Panthers tonight... opportunity for them to get closer to passing us.

I'm watching it. Crazy game so far; some strange things happening.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
CockRoche wrote:
shabbs wrote:Devils are playing the Panthers tonight... opportunity for them to get closer to passing us.

I'm watching it. Crazy game so far; some strange things happening.

Another different goal and the Devils take the lead.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dammit, the Devils lost.

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:Dammit, the Devils lost.

So did Edmonton. Devils at least got a loser point.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
CockRoche wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Dammit, the Devils lost.

So did Edmonton. Devils at least got a loser point.

No more winning on our end can only be a good thing right now.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Did I just hear right? DiPietro has "facial fractures" from that punch? Something else about a knee. Maybe on the way down he banged his face with his knee -- that's the only thing that makes sense. As bad as Leclaire is, he has nothing on DiPietro.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
wprager wrote:Did I just hear right? DiPietro has "facial fractures" from that punch? Something else about a knee. Maybe on the way down he banged his face with his knee -- that's the only thing that makes sense. As bad as Leclaire is, he has nothing on DiPietro.

Could hardly believe what my kid said he heard on TSN, so I checked it out:

ISLANDERS' DIPIETRO OUT 4-6 WEEKS WITH FACE, KNEE INJURIES

Broken bones in his face and swelling in the knee. Unbelievable. He keeps topping himself.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum