You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski

Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Who won this trade

Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Vote_lcap243%Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Vote_lcap214%Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 14% [ 1 ]
Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Vote_lcap243%Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:11 pm

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
hemlock wrote:
Michallica wrote:What if the sens could have gotten wolski for kuba, straight up....would ppl be happy?

Nope. It's all about the future assets please and thank you.
And that's why this deal was made today... no future assets changing hands... unwanted player for unwanted player... cap/salary savings for each.

47Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:13 pm

Hoags

All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
And that's why this deal was made today... no future assets changing hands... unwanted player for unwanted player... cap/salary savings for each.

Which makes me doubt that we'll be able to trade anyone for draft picks/prospects.

48Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:16 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hoags wrote:
shabbs wrote:

Which makes me doubt that we'll be able to trade anyone for draft picks/prospects.

Those will be handed out like Florida Panthers tickets at the deadline.

49Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hoags wrote:
shabbs wrote:

It ain't gonna be easy... Murray's gonna have to catch a desperate team at the right time...

50Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:08 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
The Rangers are a sub-par team in every single respect - except goaltending and top line RW - and yet, there they are in a playoff spot. Is that what an elite goaltender and a solid coach can do?

51Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:16 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran
SpezDispenser wrote:The Rangers are a sub-par team in every single respect - except goaltending and top line RW - and yet, there they are in a playoff spot. Is that what an elite goaltender and a solid coach can do?

That's what 12 games against the Islanders and Devils can do. It doesn't hurt to be in the weaker conference. From what I have seen, I don't think they'd be a playoff team in the west.

Still, a decent deal that helps both teams.

52Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:20 pm

dennycrane

dennycrane
Veteran
Veteran
I don't know why Kuba is reported to have a NTC. He had it only on the first year of his deal.

Here is a good resource on NTC/NMC for the upcoming deadline:
http://www.thefourthperiod.com/trade_deadline/notrades.html

53Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:28 pm

CockRoche

CockRoche
Veteran
Veteran
dennycrane wrote:I don't know why Kuba is reported to have a NTC. He had it only on the first year of his deal.

That's right. One of the sites I trust is www.capgeek.com and they have the same info you provided, but you just have to scroll onto the "lock" to see the conditions. Your site has it all layed out in plain view.

54Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski - Page 4 Empty Re: Rangers trade Roszival to Yotes for Wolski on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:36 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
dennycrane wrote:I don't know why Kuba is reported to have a NTC. He had it only on the first year of his deal.

Excellent. There's no way he makes it past the deadline then - or if not the deadline, the summer. I thought it ended in the summer, good news.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum