You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » Just out of curiosity...

Just out of curiosity...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just out of curiosity... Empty Just out of curiosity... on Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:52 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
...why is there a link to HP7.5 in the site's tab bar?

2Just out of curiosity... Empty Re: Just out of curiosity... on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:22 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
spader wrote:...why is there a link to HP7.5 in the site's tab bar?

That would actually be 7.0, no? 7.5 would be part two coming out in the Summer, I think.

Anyhow, I put it up the weekend it came out and have not taken the time to take it down.

3Just out of curiosity... Empty Re: Just out of curiosity... on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

That would actually be 7.0, no? 7.5 would be part two coming out in the Summer, I think.

Anyhow, I put it up the weekend it came out and have not taken the time to take it down.

4Just out of curiosity... Empty Re: Just out of curiosity... on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:23 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
There, it's gone. RIP.

5Just out of curiosity... Empty Re: Just out of curiosity... on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:

good point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum