You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » Marshy's Closed!

Marshy's Closed!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Marshy's is out of business. Who to blame?

Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Vote_lcap217%Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Vote_lcap233%Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 33% [ 2 ]
Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Vote_lcap217%Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Vote_rcap2 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 pm

22_4_ever

Sophomore
Sophomore
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:Milestones has some nice restrooms.

Let's stay on topic, please. That being Marshy's unceremonious send off down the path to destitution by a heartless billionaire.

or that of Former player turned restaurantier happily takes patrons money while running business into the ground.

32Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:04 pm

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Geez, you guys are really cruel to good ole Marshy. Shame on you all.

Actually, I think he got a sweetheart deal when he retired and that location was his gold watch.

But shame on you all just the same. Dancing

33Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:07 pm

22_4_ever

Sophomore
Sophomore
Shame on Marshy for not being around and letting it get to the state he did, but I guess SBP was a one off, seeing as the Center Pointe location was such a great success.

34Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:31 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
haha I love how there's no option for marshy on the poll. Genius!

35Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:18 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
tim1_2 wrote:Baton Rouge is DELICIOUS, but quite expensive.

I enjoy the ambience of Philthy McNasty's (if it's still there)...although there never seems to be people in there. They also have fries with sour cream and bacon. Yum.

If by "expensive," you mean "insane," then I agree. $42 for a plate is insane. Ahhhhh!

36Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:26 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
spader wrote:

I enjoy the ambience of Philthy McNasty's (if it's still there)...although there never seems to be people in there. They also have fries with sour cream and bacon. Yum.

If by "expensive," you mean "insane," then I agree. $42 for a plate is insane. Ahhhhh!
Man.. how much is the food?

Ba-dum-dum,

37Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:32 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
spader wrote:

Man.. how much is the food?

Ba-dum-dum,
Drums Facepalm

38Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:24 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Let's stay on topic, please. That being Marshy's unceremonious send off down the path to destitution by a heartless billionaire.

Sorry. The restrooms at Marshy's weren't nearly as nice as Milestones.

39Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Or as nice as the ones at Moxie's... big screen TVs and all...

40Marshy's Closed! - Page 3 Empty Re: Marshy's Closed! on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 am

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:
Cap'n Clutch wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:

Or as nice as the ones at Moxie's... big screen TVs and all...

Moxie's. Yes that is probably the one I was thinking of but, Milestones are quite nice as well when compared with Marshy's.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum