You are not connected. Please login or register

OC Transpo incident caught on tape

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 OC Transpo incident caught on tape on Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:50 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
It's bad enough that this occurred but check the Union protectionist comment below. If someone can dig up the actual YouTube video and post it in here that would be great.

ATU local 279 acting president Mike Aldrich said he hadnít seen the video, but said itís illegal to film on a bus.

http://www.ottawasun.com/news/ottawa/2011/02/17/17317886.html

2 Re: OC Transpo incident caught on tape on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 am

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Smokers do stink, but that is no way to talk to someone, especially someone that's paying your salary via transit fees. I hope that guy's sorry Donkey gets sacked, but it won't happen. The Union will protect him and probably give him a promotion.

3 Re: OC Transpo incident caught on tape on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:27 am

Cap'n Clutch

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:Smokers do stink, but that is no way to talk to someone, especially someone that's paying your salary via transit fees. I hope that guy's sorry Donkey gets sacked, but it won't happen. The Union will protect him and probably give him a promotion.

I think firing the guy is going a bit far but an unpaid suspension should be in order.

4 Re: OC Transpo incident caught on tape on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:32 am

shabbs wrote:Smokers do stink, but that is no way to talk to someone, especially someone that's paying your salary via transit fees. I hope that guy's sorry Donkey gets sacked, but it won't happen. The Union will protect him and probably give him a promotion.

I'm paid to drive you.. not listen to you...

that's funny. I'm dizzy after watching that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum