You are not connected. Please login or register

» Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » Can someone do my homework for me?

Can someone do my homework for me?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

31Can someone do my homework for me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can someone do my homework for me? on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:27 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:Anyone have any ideas on how Segway can market their product to increase sales and market share? Smile

Hmm...tough, since it's impossible to use one without looking like a dork. That's like trying to increase Spam's market share. How do you make something Dungy more attractive to consumers?

EDIT: I added the "y" because the filter doesn't differentiate between the adjective and noun forms of the word that it filtered. I demand changes! Dammit!

32Can someone do my homework for me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can someone do my homework for me? on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 am

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yeah I don't really believe Segway will ever be hugely successful, and I don't think new marketing strategies will really work for them but I gotta come up with at least 2 for them. Maybe make mini-Segways for the kids since kids are obese these days and they'd rather play on Segways than bikes or scooters? Shrug

33Can someone do my homework for me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can someone do my homework for me? on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:59 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:Anyone have any ideas on how Segway can market their product to increase sales and market share? Smile

Bring back Arrested Development! Or at least help with getting the AD movie going.

34Can someone do my homework for me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can someone do my homework for me? on Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:32 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
And in case you don't get the reference, here's a clip:

35Can someone do my homework for me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can someone do my homework for me? on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:30 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Big Ev wrote:Yeah I don't really believe Segway will ever be hugely successful, and I don't think new marketing strategies will really work for them but I gotta come up with at least 2 for them. Maybe make mini-Segways for the kids since kids are obese these days and they'd rather play on Segways than bikes or scooters? Shrug

Yup. Make sure to add a free inhaler with every purchase for their obesity-induced "asthma."

36Can someone do my homework for me? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can someone do my homework for me? on Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SeawaySensFan wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Yeah I don't really believe Segway will ever be hugely successful, and I don't think new marketing strategies will really work for them but I gotta come up with at least 2 for them. Maybe make mini-Segways for the kids since kids are obese these days and they'd rather play on Segways than bikes or scooters? Shrug

Yup. Make sure to add a free inhaler with every purchase for their obesity-induced "asthma."

I wonder if you could make a Segway-like scooter where it would use motors for stability, but you would still need to push with your free foot to move around?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum