You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
That's 5 straight losses as an Avanlanche for Elliott.

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Screw Leafs games tonight:

Sabres beating the Leafs
Thrashers beating the Flyers
Rangers beating the Sharks
Hurricanes beating the Blue Jackets
New Jersey beating the Isles

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Michallica wrote:unreal....the devils are one win away from getting into a 3-way tie for 10th place in East with Toronto and Atlanta, effectively putting them 4 points out of a playoff berth. Incredible, things are about to get more complicated in the east.

Now take away the loser points and it's an even more incredible picture. They'd be tied with Carolina for points and ahead of them because of fewer losses (or fewer games played). They'd still be 8 points behind the Rangers, but only 4 behind Buffalo.

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
http://video.redwings.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=-6&id=102665

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 5 26130

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Billingsley destroys Prince (67s). No penalty was called on the play.

I've got to admit, looked like a good hit (even if his feet left the ice on the followthrough). Although the rules in the OHL are quite different from the NHL. I suspect he'll get a suspension.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
wprager wrote:Billingsley destroys Prince (67s). No penalty was called on the play.

I've got to admit, looked like a good hit (even if his feet left the ice on the followthrough). Although the rules in the OHL are quite different from the NHL. I suspect he'll get a suspension.

If he gets suspended for that hit just take hitting out of the game. Seriously, what's the point?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Who is Braden Holtby? Neuwirth got a puck in the mask and a piece of that mask had to be removed from his eye (ouch!) Holtby stopped 21 shots in relief for the win. Now he's got his first start since Jan. 24. Who the heck is this guy?

NEELY

Mod
Mod
wprager wrote:Who is Braden Holtby? Neuwirth got a puck in the mask and a piece of that mask had to be removed from his eye (ouch!) Holtby stopped 21 shots in relief for the win. Now he's got his first start since Jan. 24. Who the heck is this guy?

Solid goaltender for Hershey/Washington. Definatly a guy I was hoping Murray would take a shot at if Anderson didn't become a Sen. Maybe the best goaltending prospect in the world right now, IE not full time in The NHL.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
that prince hit.....the helmet came off awfully quick after impact....I saw nothing wrong with the hit but he looks like he hit his bare head on the ice. Helmet not tightened perhaps?

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Michallica wrote:that prince hit.....the helmet came off awfully quick after impact....I saw nothing wrong with the hit but he looks like he hit his bare head on the ice. Helmet not tightened perhaps?

Even if it was a helmet could pop off at anytime even if it's on tight. Like we were talking about the other day people will continue to be injured and someone will eventually die if hitting is taken out of the game. I won't watch a second of hockey if it is, though.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Who is Braden Holtby? Neuwirth got a puck in the mask and a piece of that mask had to be removed from his eye (ouch!) Holtby stopped 21 shots in relief for the win. Now he's got his first start since Jan. 24. Who the heck is this guy?

This is his third straight start, actually.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:Billingsley destroys Prince (67s). No penalty was called on the play.

Looks like his upper arm makes contact with the guys head... and yeah, that helmet came off very fast... probably a suspension for a "head hit".

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Blackhawks/Caps going to OT...

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Anyone else think that if Prince misses significant time, or even if he doesn't, that it could effect his draft status, perhaps drop quite a bit?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:Anyone else think that if Prince misses significant time, or even if he doesn't, that it could effect his draft status, perhaps drop quite a bit?

Like to us with Chicago's 2nd rounder? Dancing

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Congrats to Carleton winning the CIS Men's Basketball Championship today! TowelWave

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Emery in for the Ducks... Coyotes up 4-2...

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Emery looked very slow out there. No goals but he did not look good at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum