GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » All things PLAYOFFS! » Prager's Brackets - 2011!

Prager's Brackets - 2011!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

151Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:36 am

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I took Boston in 5 just to have whatever little shot I could at moving up the ladder. And my dream is STILL ALIVE (until 11pm tonight).
You've got until 11pm tomorrow night.... game is on Sat.

Oh yeah, that's right. THE DREAM LIVES ON!!!!!!

Dare to Dream...etc etc....

152Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:27 pm

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:I took Boston in 5 just to have whatever little shot I could at moving up the ladder. And my dream is STILL ALIVE (until 11pm tonight).
You've got until 11pm tomorrow night.... game is on Sat.

Oh yeah, that's right. THE DREAM LIVES ON!!!!!!

Dare to Dream...etc etc....

Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Spezza11

153Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:04 pm

tim1_2


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
There's a dream that lives, deep in every heart,
Heroes carve their name, legends leave their mark...

154Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:08 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:There's a dream that lives, deep in every heart,
Heroes carve their name, legends leave their mark...

Best song since "Brass Bonanza."

155Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:32 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
We should re-visit the rule on those who don't submit their picks on time... zero points as opposed to home team in 7 might be better.

Wink

Agreed.

156Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Well, there goes my shot.

157Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:05 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:Well, there goes my shot.

Boston come back in 7? Dare to dream Smile


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

158Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Congratulations to Flo the "autopick" Action for finishing no worse than 3rd.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

159Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:58 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:Congratulations to Flo the "autopick" Action for finishing no worse than 3rd.
And Flo wins with VAN in 7.

Prager and Cap'n win with BOS in 7.

160Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:04 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I'll re-post this from the playoff thread:

Mendes tweeted this very interesting factoid:

Last three Cup Finals, home teams are now a combined 17-2. The only two losses: Road team clinching the Cup (PIT in '09 & CHI in '10)


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

161Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:42 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Well, there goes my shot.

Boston come back in 7? Dare to dream Smile
Dare to dream indeed... it could happen...

162Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:14 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Well, there goes my shot.

Boston come back in 7? Dare to dream Smile
Dare to dream indeed... it could happen...

Congratulations to Clutch and me. Flo is in 3rd. Woo-hoo! Now, where's the Veuve Cliquot?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

163Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 am

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Congrats. I can't believe Boston won. That was a great playoffs.

164Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:20 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:Well, there goes my shot.

Boston come back in 7? Dare to dream Smile
Dare to dream indeed... it could happen...

Congratulations to Clutch and me. Flo is in 3rd. Woo-hoo! Now, where's the Veuve Cliquot?
Wow... crazy finish.

165Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:24 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
I call shenanigans. Co-founders place 1-2? Sarcasm

166Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michallica wrote:I call shenanigans. Co-founders place 1-2? Sarcasm
Prager was not a co-founder...

167Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:28 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
Michallica wrote:I call shenanigans. Co-founders place 1-2? Sarcasm
Prager was not a co-founder...

Was not, and still am not.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

168Prager's Brackets - 2011! - Page 11 Empty Re: Prager's Brackets - 2011! on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Bramlet07

Bramlet07
Veteran
Veteran
A dissapointing result for the defending champ

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum