You are not connected. Please login or register

Bin Laden killed

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Bin Laden killed Empty Bin Laden killed on Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Obama to announce soon.

More to come...

2Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Sun May 01, 2011 11:32 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I read on twitter that he had an upper-body injury and won't return. Laugh1

3Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Sun May 01, 2011 11:35 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:I read on twitter that he had an upper-body injury and won't return. Laugh1

Not to make light of it, but that's hilarious. Laugh1

4Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Sun May 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Anyone get nervous when mentioning Obama and Osama in the same sentence, fearing they will switch the names up? Ohnoes!

5Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Sun May 01, 2011 11:53 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dash wrote:Anyone get nervous when mentioning Obama and Osama in the same sentence, fearing they will switch the names up? Ohnoes!

I shat myself when I first heard it, I thought Obama had been killed.

6Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 12:00 am

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
That live conference was as bad as the one in Independance day Laugh1

7Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 12:07 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bah, the Obama PC was weak.

8Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 1:55 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
bout Cussing time DancingBanana

Let's see what the Donald has to say about this....Obama just shredded his dignity to pieces

9Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 6:43 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
... and buried at sea in the dead of night...

more to come.

10Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 8:07 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Seemed weird to announce it really late on a Sunday night. That's the sort of thing I thought they'd want maximum coverage for. Like a Monday morning press conference or something. Anyway, the important thing is that he's DEAD.

11Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 8:11 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:Seemed weird to announce it really late on a Sunday night. That's the sort of thing I thought they'd want maximum coverage for. Like a Monday morning press conference or something. Anyway, the important thing is that he's DEAD.


If they had captured him, I'm sure they would have waited. It's a bit in bad taste to announce you have killed someone, even if it's Osama. Plus it surely brings back to mind just how inexcusably long it took them.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

12Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 8:38 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:Seemed weird to announce it really late on a Sunday night. That's the sort of thing I thought they'd want maximum coverage for. Like a Monday morning press conference or something. Anyway, the important thing is that he's DEAD.


If they had captured him, I'm sure they would have waited. It's a bit in bad taste to announce you have killed someone, even if it's Osama. Plus it surely brings back to mind just how inexcusably long it took them.

Not to go off on a tangent, but:

A) Of course they would announce they killed him; and,

B) It did take an incredibly long time, but it's not for lack of effort. If the States couldn't track him down with their intelligence network, it's because he was very well hidden and not because the US was incompetent.

13Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 8:47 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Only on FOX ...

Bin Laden killed 289312602-d738d1d112c9075cacd71fc980703ecb.4dbeaad0-full Facepalm


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

14Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 8:48 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
GhostOsama tweeting from the afterlife:

http://twitter.com/#!/GhostOsama


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

15Bin Laden killed Empty Re: Bin Laden killed on Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:Not to go off on a tangent, but:

A) Of course they would announce they killed him; and,

B) It did take an incredibly long time, but it's not for lack of effort. If the States couldn't track him down with their intelligence network, it's because he was very well hidden and not because the US was incompetent.

Denis Potvin would have killed him on Sept. 12, 2001.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum