You are not connected. Please login or register

Draft day trades and moves predictions.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 13]

181 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:24 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
6th, 21st, 35th, Chicago's 2nd rounder, Boston's 2nd rounder, Foligno, Wiercioch for Richards AND Carter?

182 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:36 pm

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:6th, 21st, 35th, Chicago's 2nd rounder, Boston's 2nd rounder, Foligno, Wiercioch for Richards AND Carter?

Done.

183 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:47 pm

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:6th, 21st, 35th, Chicago's 2nd rounder, Boston's 2nd rounder, Foligno, Wiercioch for Richards AND Carter?

Done.

Those are a lot of picks you're forfeiting though.

184 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:55 pm

Hoags

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
Richards AND Carter ?

So we're back to the party crowd atmosphere in the locker room here in Ottawa ?

185 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:04 pm

PTFlea

avatar
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoags wrote:Richards AND Carter ?

So we're back to the party crowd atmosphere in the locker room here in Ottawa ?

Is that true though? I thought the same, but these guys are getting a little old for that idiocy, no?

186 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Ev

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Who knows what's going on. If they're both dealt then it's obviously something bad. It's not about the cap space at this point.

187 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:38 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:Richards AND Carter ?

So we're back to the party crowd atmosphere in the locker room here in Ottawa ?

Is that true though? I thought the same, but these guys are getting a little old for that idiocy, no?
You're never too old for idiocy...

Wink

188 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:03 pm

wprager

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Hoags wrote:Richards AND Carter ?

So we're back to the party crowd atmosphere in the locker room here in Ottawa ?

Is that true though? I thought the same, but these guys are getting a little old for that idiocy, no?
You're never too old for idiocy...

Wink

I can vouch for that.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

189 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:35 pm

shabbs

avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I predict the Sens will try to make deals with FLA and NJD to move up to either #3 or #4... but will not be able to make it happen.

190 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Fri May 15, 2015 12:09 am

spader

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispensed wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Don't know about Draft Day, but a dude on Dobber who is connected to a Flyers official says they will put Carter, Hartnell, and Richards on the trade block.

I'd give a lot from the Sens for Richards.  Karlsson + if need be.

This deserves a shaming.

191 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Fri May 15, 2015 5:57 am

SeawaySensFan

avatar
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
spader wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Don't know about Draft Day, but a dude on Dobber who is connected to a Flyers official says they will put Carter, Hartnell, and Richards on the trade block.

I'd give a lot from the Sens for Richards.  Karlsson + if need be.

This deserves a shaming.

SpezDispensed has plenty more where that came from. See his trade deadline untouchables list. The one that doesn't have Mark Stone but does have just about everyone else in the organisation.

192 Re: Draft day trades and moves predictions. on Fri May 15, 2015 6:09 pm

Flo The Action

avatar
All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:
SpezDispensed wrote:
Big Ev wrote:Don't know about Draft Day, but a dude on Dobber who is connected to a Flyers official says they will put Carter, Hartnell, and Richards on the trade block.

I'd give a lot from the Sens for Richards.  Karlsson + if need be.

This deserves a shaming.
oh spezz... Laughing3

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 13]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum