Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
Neil did a good job in the pre-season.

17 Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:17 pm

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
smash88 wrote:Yeah well they definitely need someone there... That's the thing that frustrates me the most about our powerplay... They never put anyone in front of the net, they all stay to the outside...

OMG I hear you, I remember on Sunday for one of our powerplays, Spezza was behind the net and ready to dish the perfect pass to....no one! Where are they all??

18 Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 pm

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SensGirl11 wrote:
smash88 wrote:Yeah well they definitely need someone there... That's the thing that frustrates me the most about our powerplay... They never put anyone in front of the net, they all stay to the outside...

OMG I hear you, I remember on Sunday for one of our powerplays, Spezza was behind the net and ready to dish the perfect pass to....no one! Where are they all??

Post 100 for you. cheers

19 Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 pm

smash88

Veteran
Veteran
SensGirl11 wrote:

It drove me nuts last year too... I really hope they do something soon...

20 Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 pm

PKC

All-Star
All-Star
Ruutu dropped enough f-bombs to make a sailor blush.

21 Re: Ruutu sounds off on Markov...LOL! on Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:56 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
504Heater wrote:
I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but Hartsburg said he's going to use him in front of the net on the powerplay from time to time. That's cool!

Where are the Slapshot quotes???!

Oh, right here:
http://www.innocentenglish.com/movie-quotes-database/movie-quote-database-free/movie-quotes-from-slap-shot.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum