You are not connected. Please login or register

» Breaking Rumours!! » Member's Story breakers! » Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov

Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

46Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:32 pm

LeCaptain

All-Star
All-Star
PM is friends with Avs' Management, he's taking it personnal.

47Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:36 pm

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
marakh wrote:PM is friends with Avs' Management, he's taking it personnal.

Wait, does Anderson have a bit more hair left that Pierre? Maybe he made a crack a long time ago.

48Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:39 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:Seems to me only the Media and Pierre McGuire are complaining about the Anderson contract ...

He keeps going on about how we rushed to sign him. Laugh1 Maybe Murray should have waited. That's always a good move in pro sports. TwoThumbsUp!

But he is okay with the Reimer signing. Saying he will be the # 1 goalie. Funny -- how many games has Reimer played in the NHL -- 30? Just saying.

49Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:09 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
I'm seriously thinking he's holding a grudge about not getting the GM job.

50Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:20 pm

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
I really hope Anderson has him eating his words.

And Reimer becomes a sieve..

51Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
sandysensfan wrote:I really hope Anderson has him eating his words.

Yeah let's hope for extremely nice players who earn their contract to become sieves.

52Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:23 pm

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:[Yeah let's hope for extremely nice players who earn their contract to become sieves.

Rather let's hope McGuire gets his comeuppance.

An yeah let's just wish our provincial rival win the Cup next year while we're at it ...

53Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:31 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:
sandysensfan wrote:I really hope Anderson has him eating his words.

Yeah let's hope for extremely nice players who earn their contract to become sieves.

umm even for you.....wtf?

EDIT: couldn't have said it better myself hoags

54Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:36 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
You can hate the Leafs but I would never wish for their players to fail, except if they were aresholes like Kessel.

I'd never wish for Reimer to fail. Class act and great goalie. Pathetic if you wish that upon him just because of your hate towards McGuire.

55Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:50 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:You can hate the Leafs but I would never wish for their players to fail, except if they were aresholes like Kessel.

I'd never wish for Reimer to fail. Class act and great goalie. Pathetic if you wish that upon him just because of your hate towards McGuire.

umm....sigh there's no point Facepalm

EDIT: whatever I'll give it a shot. It wasn't really said in bad intention. He's gonna be a good goalie. No one is wishing for him to fail as a player but yeah I certainly don't want him to be a superstar at the expense of the senators (who by the way are in the same division) and so I think its fine to wish for a player to become a 'sieve' if you will. Besides, you're being a little hypocritical to hate Kessel and want him to fail. Finally, it's the stinkin' leafs, our biggest rivals. What's wrong with a little hatred? He's a leaf. He's the enemy. Lighten up.

56Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:05 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Michallica wrote:
Big Ev wrote:You can hate the Leafs but I would never wish for their players to fail, except if they were aresholes like Kessel.

EDIT: whatever I'll give it a shot. It wasn't really said in bad intention. He's gonna be a good goalie. No one is wishing for him to fail as a player but yeah I certainly don't want him to be a superstar at the expense of the senators (who by the way are in the same division) and so I think its fine to wish for a player to become a 'sieve' if you will. Besides, you're being a little hypocritical to hate Kessel and want him to fail. Finally, it's the stinkin' leafs, our biggest rivals. What's wrong with a little hatred? He's a leaf. He's the enemy. Lighten up.

Lighten up? Okay Diddle James Reimer. I hope he becomes a sieve even though I don't know him personally and he's such a class act and a great role model for all young goalies. He deserves all the hate.

57Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:16 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Saying you hope someone fails isn't the same as hating someone. I never had any reason to hate Forsberg back when, but I certainly hoped he would fail on that shootout. Didn't happen, but I never went on to "hate" him. I certainly remembered him, but not hated him.

58Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:23 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:
Michallica wrote:

Lighten up? Okay Diddle James Reimer. I hope he becomes a sieve even though I don't know him personally and he's such a class act and a great role model for all young goalies. He deserves all the hate.

That's the spirit!

59Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov - Page 4 Empty Re: Flyers acquire neg. rights to G Bryzgalov on Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wow classic flyers move! I gotta respect Holmgreb for it, takes huge chances and half the time they pay off. he doesn't care about being over the cap he can just trade players and get assets back in return. I'm very excited to find out what move they make to get over this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum