You are not connected. Please login or register

Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse Empty Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:54 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=252003&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_nhl

Filatov could end up with the Sudbury Wolves of the OHL if the CHL works out the transfer agreement papers with the Russian Federation.

2Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse Empty Re: Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:56 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran
DashRiprock wrote:http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=252003&lid=headline&lpos=secStory_nhl

Filatov could end up with the Sudbury Wolves of the OHL if the CHL works out the transfer agreement papers with the Russian Federation.

Wow, I really thought he'd be playing with the big club!

3Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse Empty Re: Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse on Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:57 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
WHAT! Holy Dung. I can't believe it, really I can't.

4Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse Empty Re: Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:07 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
I thought he'd be playing there as well, lot of people thought he could challenge for Calder.

5Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse Empty Re: Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:09 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran
DashRiprock wrote:I thought he'd be playing there as well, lot of people thought he could challenge for Calder.

Weren't they saying that the only reason he didn't go number 1 was because of the whole russian thing, and they weren't sure if he'd come and play?

6Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse Empty Re: Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:11 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Well, being at camp and pre-season would have been a good indicator he was able to play, no? Why would he even be allowed to come to the Jackets if he wasn't able to play for them?

7Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse Empty Re: Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:50 pm

smash88

smash88
Veteran
Veteran
DashRiprock wrote:Well, being at camp and pre-season would have been a good indicator he was able to play, no? Why would he even be allowed to come to the Jackets if he wasn't able to play for them?

They weren't sure BEFORE camp that he'd be able to get out of his russian team obligations... In the summer analysts were saying he'd go number 1 if it weren't for that...

8Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse Empty Re: Jackets send Filatov + 4 to Syracuse on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:13 pm

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
oh... gotcha.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum