You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Done deal, he's a Ranger now according to SteffeG.

LOL SteffeG doesn't know that, he got his info from Brooks. This SteffeG doesn't have sources LOL.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player

Kudos to SteffeG! Kermit

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:

LOL SteffeG doesn't know that, he got his info from Brooks. This SteffeG doesn't have sources LOL.

Perhaps not, but it's done now.

There it is, CGY acquires Roman Horak and two second-round picks from the NY Rangers.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NOW it's done. Bob McKenzie (NOT SteffeG) says Erixon and 5th for Horak and 2 2nds.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Perhaps not, but it's done now.

There it is, CGY acquires Roman Horak and two second-round picks from the NY Rangers.

Nice additional info there. SteffeG really came through breaking this in the first place! :KKK:

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:NOW it's done. Bob McKenzie (NOT SteffeG) says Erixon and 5th for Horak and 2 2nds.

I'm not saying he has sources, but he's right there entrenched in what's happening with Swedish players. You can dismiss him all you want, but don't put him down around me please, I find him to be a fantastic source of information, scouting reports etc.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie
Erixon has already signed a deal with the NYR, beating the 5 p.m. deadline. Big add for the Rangers. Believed to be NHL ready.

Basically repeating what SteffeG said days ago.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:Bob McKenzie
@TSNBobMcKenzie Bob McKenzie
Erixon has already signed a deal with the NYR, beating the 5 p.m. deadline. Big add for the Rangers. Believed to be NHL ready.

Basically repeating what SteffeG said days ago.

LOL. Laugh1 Because nobody else said that, including I.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Man, he really didn't want to play for Calgary I guess eh?

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Odd, funny story:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/How-U2-s-Bono-hitched-a-ride-with-Oilers-Gilber?urn=nhl-wp6266&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Bono was hitchiking and Brule was driving around, gave him a ride and ended up with backstage passes.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Odd, funny story:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/How-U2-s-Bono-hitched-a-ride-with-Oilers-Gilber?urn=nhl-wp6266&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Bono was hitchiking and Brule was driving around, gave him a ride and ended up with backstage passes.

<--- thread already made

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
McKenzie says Craig Hartsburg expected to be named associate coach with the Flames.

Puking2

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Don't see anything wrong with that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
As an assistant I can't see much wrong with that, let him deal with the defense. As any kind of head coach would be a fail. I wouldn't do it though, I would have hired Clouston long before Hartsburg.

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Hoags wrote:McKenzie says Craig Hartsburg expected to be named associate coach with the Flames.

Puking2

That's probably a better role for him anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 67]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 34 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum