You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:1 year deal with Tampa.

They also signed Alex Picard. Is that two ex-Sens or was that the other Alex Picard?

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
The deal is reportedly $625K. Wow! Poor guy can't get a break. I thought for sure he'd get $800K or more.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Grats signs 1-year deal with the Ducks.

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:

They also signed Alex Picard. Is that two ex-Sens or was that the other Alex Picard?

"Our" Picard signed with PIT some days back. Wikipedia say the other Picard signed with TB, but I haven't heard that anywhere else. At any rate, both deals are so important that neither change has been registered on CapGeek.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So, TBay now has the two shortest NHL'ers on their roster...

Wink

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
625 is a pittance. What a deal for Tampa.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
See ya Shannon/ Goodbye

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:So, TBay now has the two shortest NHL'ers on their roster...

Wink

Really? I thought Nathan Gerbe and someone else is shorter.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
According to Wikipedia Brian Gionta is 2nd shortest, 1" behind (ahead/above) Nathan Gerbe.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:

Wink

Not sure if they really are the two shortest in ALL of the NHL... but they are certainly among the shortest...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Wink

Not sure if they really are the two shortest in ALL of the NHL... but they are certainly among the shortest...

Well, since the Incredible Shrinking Aurel Joliat retired, those two are the shortest. Wiki don't lie, man.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
shabbs wrote:
wprager wrote:

Wink

Well, since the Incredible Shrinking Aurel Joliat retired, those two are the shortest. Wiki don't lie, man.
*makes update to Wiki*

Really? It never lies...

Wink

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
rooneypoo wrote:
wprager wrote:

"Our" Picard signed with PIT some days back. Wikipedia say the other Picard signed with TB, but I haven't heard that anywhere else. At any rate, both deals are so important that neither change has been registered on CapGeek.

Looks like your hero, Flip McCreary, dropped the ball on these signings.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
rom MikedupRadiocom on twitter

Just got news that Drew Doughty has re-signed his contract ext with the @LAKings. Team doesn't want to announce it just yet. #LAKings #NHL

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:rom MikedupRadiocom on twitter

Just got news that Drew Doughty has re-signed his contract ext with the @LAKings. Team doesn't want to announce it just yet. #LAKings #NHL

Interesting. It was only a matter of time. The Kings have cap room and no reason not to get a deal done.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Capitals Acquire a 4th-Round Draft Pick in the 2012 & Danick Paquette from Winnipeg for Right Wing Eric Fehr http://wshca.ps/qByPX8

Dammit, Ottawa should have been in on this.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Capitals Acquire a 4th-Round Draft Pick in the 2012 & Danick Paquette from Winnipeg for Right Wing Eric Fehr http://wshca.ps/qByPX8

Dammit, Ottawa should have been in on this.

He's from Winkler, MAN. 120 km away from Winnipeg.

The Caps probably were only going to trade him there.

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie
Rare intradivisional trade (at least for the time being).

The only problem with Ottawa getting in on this is that the Caps wouldn't be interested in taking a one way contract back and we'd need to clear one before we could really make this work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum