GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

76Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:58 am

rooneypoo


All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:http://mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1233065

McKeen's Top 10:


1 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
2 Adam Larsson
3 Jonathan Huberdeau
4 Dougie Hamilton
5 Gabriel Landeskog
6 Sean Couturier
7 Ryan Murphy
8 Ryan Strome
9 Mika Zibanejad
10 Rocco Grimaldi


If Landeskog goes at 5, I'll be pissed. That's supposed to be our pick! Dammit!

77Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:02 am

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
rooneypoo wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:http://mckeenshockey.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1233065

McKeen's Top 10:


1 Ryan Nugent-Hopkins
2 Adam Larsson
3 Jonathan Huberdeau
4 Dougie Hamilton
5 Gabriel Landeskog
6 Sean Couturier
7 Ryan Murphy
8 Ryan Strome
9 Mika Zibanejad
10 Rocco Grimaldi


If Landeskog goes at 5, I'll be pissed. That's supposed to be our pick! Dammit!

You shouldn't be Rocco Grimaldi will still be on the board. (Note the bold script) He must be good.

78Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 am

Ev


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Grimaldi is unreal.

79Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:04 am

NEELY


Mod
Mod
If Landeskog is available at 4 Ottawa will get him. He won't make it to 5.

As for Grimaldi, it's a bit off the board but it could very well turn into a Eberle type pick... I wouldn't be shocked if that happened. Really hoping he is around at 21 or McNeill.

80Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:07 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
His tweets are kind of annoying though, lol.

81Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Craig Button is in on the TSN mock draft tonight. He tends to make some off the board picks that, at the very least, make you want to learn more about those players.

82Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:20 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
SeawaySensFan wrote:Craig Button is in on the TSN mock draft tonight. He tends to make some off the board picks that, at the very least, make you want to learn more about those players.

Bring on the comedy tonight! Button is all over the place.

83Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:26 am

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Craig Button is in on the TSN mock draft tonight. He tends to make some off the board picks that, at the very least, make you want to learn more about those players.

Bring on the comedy tonight! Button is all over the place.

That's what I was getting at, only more politely.

Doug McLean just called The Name Dropper "That Genius McGuire".

Now THAT's comedy! Laugh1 Laughing3

84Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:02 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
MacLean loves to rip McGuire and Damian Cox. Priceless stuff.

85Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:31 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:Craig Button is in on the TSN mock draft tonight. He tends to make some off the board picks that, at the very least, make you want to learn more about those players.

Bring on the comedy tonight! Button is all over the place.

That's what I was getting at, only more politely.

Doug McLean just called The Name Dropper "That Genius McGuire".

Now THAT's comedy! Laugh1 Laughing3

lol that was funny...he also went on about his trades at the draft, then said it's a pipe-dream for Ottawa to trade up 2 spots. DOH!

86Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:48 pm

The Silfer Server

The Silfer Server
Veteran
Veteran
I added TSN's mock draft to my original post on page 1, just so that they will all be together.

Here it is though:
http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=45548

87Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:34 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Bass Destruction wrote:I added TSN's mock draft to my original post on page 1, just so that they will all be together.

Here it is though:
http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=45548

Interesting. It's been a while since I've seen Larsson going 1st overall; don't think that will happen. Zibanejad falls all the way to 11 yet the Sens take Couturier at #6. A week ago I would have agreed, but Zibanejad looks more NHL-ready. And they've got Rattie going to the Sens at #21.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

88Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:19 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
Bass Destruction wrote:I added TSN's mock draft to my original post on page 1, just so that they will all be together.

Here it is though:
http://www.tsn.ca/draftcentre/feature/?id=45548

Interesting. It's been a while since I've seen Larsson going 1st overall; don't think that will happen. Zibanejad falls all the way to 11 yet the Sens take Couturier at #6. A week ago I would have agreed, but Zibanejad looks more NHL-ready. And they've got Rattie going to the Sens at #21.

I agree with McGuire that Larsson is the guy Edmonton needs, but I don't see them passing on RNH...unless they trade down one or two picks to take Larsson.

89Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:32 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Didn't Tambellini come out and say he's not giving up the #1? Which, of course, was an about-face from what he said earlier.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

90Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:40 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
TSN also did a re-draft of 2009 and 2010:
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=369620

Kadri falls 5 back from his original draft position, but since it's the Toronto Sports Network, they moved Cowen *10* places back to compensate. Yeah, the guy comes up from Junior and is instrumental in helping his AHL team win the Calder Cup, and he falls 10 places. Is it because he hasn't yet made it to the NHL? Well, neither has Kadri, really. At least Cowen had injury rehab and mono as excuses.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

91Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
wprager wrote:Didn't Tambellini come out and say he's not giving up the #1? Which, of course, was an about-face from what he said earlier.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/06/21/no-1-not-for-sale


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

92Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:45 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Interesting results from the TSN Mock Draft... McGuire and Button did all the picks. We'll see how it all lines up...

93Mock Drafts - Page 6 Empty Re: Mock Drafts on Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:30 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:
wprager wrote:Didn't Tambellini come out and say he's not giving up the #1? Which, of course, was an about-face from what he said earlier.

http://www.torontosun.com/2011/06/21/no-1-not-for-sale

Everything is for sale, and also, don't listen to what GMs say.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum