You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch

2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 66 of 67]

9762011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:26 pm

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore
why was there no one selected with the 69th pick? It couldn't have been more obscene than what happened with the 66th...

9772011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
SDH89 wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:Somebody tell me about Prince and Noesen; Yost wasn't big on Noesen

I hate the people bashing Noesen just because they've never heard of them. Murray and co. liked him alot, and figured he wouldn't be around for their 2nd. If you like a guy, don't wait around, plain and simple. I think Murray has proven in the past to trust his sleeper picks like Noesen.
I think quite a few people (and writers) will shut their mouth after what people said about drafting Karlsson. If you don't understand BM's pick you quietly step back and wait it out. If not you'll end up looking like a moron down the road.

On that note BM has turned the draft weekend into X-mass

9782011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Did we really get Filatov for the 66th?

9792011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore
SDH89 wrote:
TheAvatar wrote:Somebody tell me about Prince and Noesen; Yost wasn't big on Noesen

I hate the people bashing Noesen just because they've never heard of them. Murray and co. liked him alot, and figured he wouldn't be around for their 2nd. If you like a guy, don't wait around, plain and simple. I think Murray has proven in the past to trust his sleeper picks like Noesen.

People who like the Puempel pick should get it thought their head that the scouts left Puempel out there to secure Noesen...

9802011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:27 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
NEELY, I'm thankful that you misspelled his name every way *except* Fail-tov. :KKK:

9812011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:28 pm

22_4_ever

22_4_ever
Sophomore
Sophomore
Flo The Action wrote:this is madness, i can' remember a draft like this. just nuts! i'm besides myself at this point. I want to kiss murray's feet and ask his grand daughter in marriage!
fantastic!

I wasn't that long ago people were calling for him to retire....I still don't like his FA acquisitions, but as long as he drafts like this, really..who cares.

9822011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:29 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
NEELY wrote:Did we really get Filatov for the 66th?

Yes. Cheering

9832011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
This has been one of the most exciting day and a half for Sens fans. I'm walking around with a huge smile right now.

9842011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
22_4_ever wrote:
Flo The Action wrote:this is madness, i can' remember a draft like this. just nuts! i'm besides myself at this point. I want to kiss murray's feet and ask his grand daughter in marriage!
fantastic!

I wasn't that long ago people were calling for him to retire....I still don't like his FA acquisitions, but as long as he drafts like this, really..who cares.

UFA's cost nothing.

9852011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:30 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
NEELY wrote:Did we really get Filatov for the 66th?

In 24 hours, BM has entirely redefined our organization's prospect depth at forward from "shallow" to "deep". Zibanejad, Filatov, Puempel, Noeson, & Prince just about level out some of the amazing D depth we have with Rundblad, Cowen, Wiercioch, and Gryba.

9862011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran
cash wrote:
SDH89 wrote:

People who like the Puempel pick should get it thought their head that the scouts left Puempel out there to secure Noesen...

Good point, we've just got to let these scouts do their jobs, and stop second guessing every move.

9872011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 pm

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
We're in the fourth round now... any ideas who we take with the 96th?

EDIT: God, the NHL Network's coverage really sucks... they're following everything but the draft unfolding right in front of them.

Last edited by rooneypoo on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

9882011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Murray and Dorion and the entire team have done us proud in the last 24 hours.

9892011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
All-Star
All-Star
22_4_ever wrote:
fantastic!

I imagine you're not refering to me as i've been one of the biggest Murray supporters on this site.

9902011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 pm

cash

Sophomore
Sophomore
SDH89 wrote:
cash wrote:
SDH89 wrote:

Good point, we've just got to let these scouts do their jobs, and stop second guessing every move.
Any one who second guesses them at this point should be ignored...not just those posts that disagree but just in general.

Last edited by cash on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

9912011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:33 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
SDH89 wrote:
cash wrote:
SDH89 wrote:

My first reaction was "they obviously like the kid and I've never seen him play", Yost was "I know more than paid scouts and I know how to deal better then NHL GMs and Scouts. I'll write a blog on a Dung web site about it now".

9922011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 pm

asq2

asq2
All-Star
All-Star
McColgan and Friberg haven't gone yet. Still more opportunities to add talent.

TOR adds Leivo who BDP said the Sens were interested. Good pick for them. Murray and Burke definitely have a pretty funny relationship on draft day.

9932011 NHL Entry Draft Watch - Page 66 Empty Re: 2011 NHL Entry Draft Watch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:34 pm

SDH89

SDH89
Veteran
Veteran
rooneypoo wrote:We're in the fourth round now... any ideas who we take with the 96th?

I like Michael St. Croix, Jean-Gabriel Pageau or Kale Kessy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 66 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum