Looking to change my username

    Share

    Poll

    What should I chance my username to?

    [ 4 ]
    57% [57%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    43% [43%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    0% [0%] 

    Total Votes: 7

    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by shabbs on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:11 am

    wprager wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Captain Hindsight wrote:I'm thinking I should have gone with another name instead.

    I don't think Shabbs got it.
    I think prager's sarcasm meter is broken...

    The only thing worse than not getting sarcasm ...


    ... *is* getting sarcasm.
    Double sarcasm at that...

    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48176
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by wprager on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 am

    shabbs wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Captain Hindsight wrote:I'm thinking I should have gone with another name instead.

    I don't think Shabbs got it.
    I think prager's sarcasm meter is broken...

    The only thing worse than not getting sarcasm ...


    ... *is* getting sarcasm.
    Double sarcasm at that...

    Are you changing your avatar like you're changing your undershirt today?

    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by shabbs on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:13 am

    wprager wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    wprager wrote:
    Captain Hindsight wrote:I'm thinking I should have gone with another name instead.

    I don't think Shabbs got it.
    I think prager's sarcasm meter is broken...

    The only thing worse than not getting sarcasm ...


    ... *is* getting sarcasm.
    Double sarcasm at that...

    Are you changing your avatar like you're changing your undershirt today?
    Yeah, trying to settle on one I like... for now...

    Wink
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48176
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by wprager on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:15 am

    Not really tuque weather, though. Maybe just those ear-guards they wear sometimes?


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by shabbs on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:26 am

    wprager wrote:Not really tuque weather, though. Maybe just those ear-guards they wear sometimes?
    The search continues...
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13620
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:41 am

    How about your original avatar? Smile
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by shabbs on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:48 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:How about your original avatar? Smile
    This may stick around for the RWC...

    Wink

    Although, it is a while away.. may bring it back for then... doesn't start until September...

    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13620
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:50 am

    What do you think would happen if I changed my avatar or username. Would the world cease to exist?

    I know I know. Highly philosophical hypothetical right? Vertigo
    avatar
    shabbs
    Hall of Famer
    Hall of Famer

    Number of posts : 31416
    Location : I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-12

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by shabbs on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:31 am

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:What do you think would happen if I changed my avatar or username. Would the world cease to exist?

    I know I know. Highly philosophical hypothetical right? Vertigo
    Like that day you were unable to post from work and what not...

    Sarcasm
    avatar
    Cap'n Clutch
    Co-Founder
    Co-Founder

    Number of posts : 13620
    Age : 44
    Location : Ottawa
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by Cap'n Clutch on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:12 pm

    shabbs wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:What do you think would happen if I changed my avatar or username. Would the world cease to exist?

    I know I know. Highly philosophical hypothetical right? Vertigo
    Like that day you were unable to post from work and what not...

    Sarcasm

    Very "fool" ish. Wink
    avatar
    wprager
    Administrator
    Administrator

    Number of posts : 48176
    Age : 56
    Location : Kanata
    Favorite Team : Ottawa
    Registration date : 2008-08-05

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by wprager on Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 pm

    Cap'n Clutch wrote:
    shabbs wrote:
    Cap'n Clutch wrote:What do you think would happen if I changed my avatar or username. Would the world cease to exist?

    I know I know. Highly philosophical hypothetical right? Vertigo
    Like that day you were unable to post from work and what not...

    Sarcasm

    Very "fool" ish. Wink

    Hyposophical. I just made up a word.


    _________________
    Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
    - Dicky Fox

    Sponsored content

    Re: Looking to change my username

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 pm