You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking to change my username

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I chance my username to?

Looking to change my username - Page 2 Vote_lcap257%Looking to change my username - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 57% [ 4 ]
Looking to change my username - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Looking to change my username - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Looking to change my username - Page 2 Vote_lcap243%Looking to change my username - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
Looking to change my username - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Looking to change my username - Page 2 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

16Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:57 pm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Michallica wrote:no say it together....cross-bee. Get it??

I know Facepalm

:crossarms: by

17Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:15 pm

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
a jesus cross would be way better

18Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:18 pm

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Michallica wrote:a jesus cross would be way better

Careful what doors you open. Remember the UpTownHockey thread? Ahhhhh!

19Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
What about Taro Tjusimoto, from the Tokyo Katanas.

Looking to change my username - Page 2 Tumblr_kz99flF1XE1qbrzxso1_r2_500

20Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:What about Taro Tjusimoto, from the Tokyo Katanas.

Looking to change my username - Page 2 Tumblr_kz99flF1XE1qbrzxso1_r2_500

Ha. I must have that shirt. Confused!

21Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:21 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Greatest imaginary NHL draft pick of ALL TIME

22Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:25 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:Greatest imaginary NHL draft pick of ALL TIME
Laugh1

23Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:50 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SlifverSurfer

24Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:02 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator

If we're going with symbols and not letters/digits, then you can use Prince's old symbol, since he's not using it anymore.

25Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:I don't want my name in it. I like anonymity Smile

CarknerForCalder would be a good one, because that's what he's gunning for this year.

In that case, "RedShirt#1" or "Guy".

26Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:05 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
JohnDoe

27Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:06 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
MikeHunt

28Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:06 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BenDover

29Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:08 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
HughJass

30Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:HughJass

uh I'm Hugh Jazz.

31Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:15 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Michallica wrote:
shabbs wrote:HughJass

uh I'm Hugh Jazz.
Heh heh.

The Flaming Moe!

Hey, there's a name.

FlamingMoe

32Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:16 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
spader wrote:

Careful what doors you open. Remember the UpTownHockey thread? Ahhhhh!

Nope. But what's wrong with this? B'sDaMan

33Looking to change my username - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:17 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Erik

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum