You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking to change my username

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

What should I chance my username to?

Looking to change my username - Page 6 Vote_lcap257%Looking to change my username - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 57% [ 4 ]
Looking to change my username - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Looking to change my username - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Looking to change my username - Page 6 Vote_lcap243%Looking to change my username - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 43% [ 3 ]
Looking to change my username - Page 6 Vote_lcap20%Looking to change my username - Page 6 Vote_rcap2 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 9]

76Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:54 am

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:Captain Hindsight is hilarious! My vote.

Missed that one. You're right, it's a great one. Very self-defecating

P.S. That one comes from my oldest -- one of his frienemies actually said that but not on purpose. Laughing3

77Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:02 am

Da lil Guy

Rookie
Rookie
...self defecating?

78Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:07 am

rooneypoo

All-Star
All-Star
When I was working a "regular" job last year, a colleague sent out an email to some 20 people in which he apologized for any incontinence he might cause by having to cancel some event / meeting.

Laugh1

79Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:27 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
rooneypoo wrote:When I was working a "regular" job last year, a colleague sent out an email to some 20 people in which he apologized for any incontinence he might cause by having to cancel some event / meeting.

Laugh1

Sorry, it may be the early morning not allowing me to think straight, but is this in regards to Captain Hindsight, or the self-defecating comment?

80Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:56 am

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Big Ev wrote:
rooneypoo wrote:When I was working a "regular" job last year, a colleague sent out an email to some 20 people in which he apologized for any incontinence he might cause by having to cancel some event / meeting.

Laugh1

Sorry, it may be the early morning not allowing me to think straight, but is this in regards to Captain Hindsight, or the self-defecating comment?
The "self defecating" comment.

81Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:21 am

rooneypoo

rooneypoo
All-Star
All-Star
shabbs wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

Laugh1

The "self defecating" comment.

Most def.

82Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:26 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I have added a poll! Leaning towards Captain Hindsight along with this avatar:

Looking to change my username - Page 6 Captain_Hindsight

or this one:

Looking to change my username - Page 6 Sp_1411_clip05

83Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:05 am

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
What? No Pat Buchanan?

84Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:31 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Dustin Flufflien

85Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:01 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Big Ev wrote:Dustin Flufflien

WIN

Just make it like Flyufglien or whatever.

86Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:29 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
I need more votes, this is a frucial decision!

Also just thought of United Noesens

87Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 pm

NEELY

Mod
Mod
I'm sticking with Erik.

88Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I vote that this has gone on long enough...

89Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
NEELY wrote:I'm sticking with Erik.

How about Evik?

90Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:04 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I vote for PeterNorth

Sarcasm

91Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:11 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:I vote for PeterNorth

Sarcasm

Is that, like, the opposite of "swinging cocks"?

92Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Cap'n Clutch

Cap'n Clutch
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Mike Weir? Say it fast!

93Looking to change my username - Page 6 Empty Re: Looking to change my username on Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:38 pm

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie
shabbs wrote:I vote that this has gone on long enough...

He's looking. Not finding!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum