You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 64 of 67]

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
No lottery protection either. F-ing dumb.

SensGirl11

Mod
Mod
SpezDispenser wrote:

Toews destroys some kid!

Laughing3 that's awesome. Poor kid.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hahah, cool for him though I guess - as long as his brains are jumbled.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Big Ev wrote:People are gonna look dumb for doubting Colorado's trade. Very dumb.

hahahha good one Laugh1

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Leafs close to re-signing Schenn as per...pretty much everyone on Twitter. Sounds to be around 3-3.5 on a multi-year.

Also, Buffet is reporting Marchand's impasse with the B's is likely coming to an end as well.

Bogosian shouldn't be holding out in the first place, but I assume he's waiting to see what Schenn gets (then the Jets can divide by 2 IMO).

Bogosian is waiting to be traded to Ottawa.

Would you trade our upcoming 1st straight up? That's what I think it would take personally.

Or would they take Foligno + Wiercioch + Kuba?... Ahhhhh!

I'd offer Kuba and Cowen without even a blink. And that 1st is not gonna be a lottery pick this time around so I'd deal that too.

With the way the next draft is suppose to be real good... that pick could get us Filip Forsberg... so I'm not for giving away the 1st round pick.... not while still re-building.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:
Big Ev wrote:People are gonna look dumb for doubting Colorado's trade. Very dumb.

Cuz Varlamov is worth a 1st round pick, let alone a possible lotto pick, let alone on top of all else an additional 2nd with it.

Awful trade. Saying it's a risk is not even close to being accurate.

He will be worth the 10th overall+ pick that the Caps will get. Mark it. Or should I say, Book It! Ahhhhh!

sandysensfan

Veteran
Veteran

They gave up what could be two top 35 picks in a very good draft. Varlamov is a good young goalie.. but is he worth that?

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
People are going to look dumb for saying:

Very dumb.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
http://tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=375789

Marchand re-signed. 2-yrs, $5m ($2.5M cap)

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Wow, Tavares got the extension as well.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
5.5 X 6 years.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Myers to happen soon according to rumours and that will start the Doughty money-train coming.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bogosian - 2 years, 5 million total.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
And...here comes Schenn's any second @ 3.5 ( I think) x 2 or 3.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Karlsson - 6 years, $3 per

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Big Ev wrote:Karlsson - 6 years, $3 per

He'd never take that.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:

He'd never take that.

Nope.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:
wprager wrote:

He'd never take that.

Nope.

He'll be matching Fisher's offensive output soon, from the back-end. On a deal that long he'll ask for $5M.

It'll be very interesting to see what happens this year with Karlsson and Subban. On an offensively challenged team Karlsson got just one fewer goal but a few more points. Our PP stunk for most of the season. So I'd have to say if Karlsson was playing in Montreal he would have had 20 goals and 50 points or more. But he wasn't, and he didn't, and now they have very similar stats (ignoring the embarrassing +/-).

Unless Karlsson has a commanding lead over Subban, whoever gets his renewal first will certainly use that as a comparable when negotiating.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 64 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum