You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » hockey Pool 2011-12

hockey Pool 2011-12

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 13]

1hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
anyone interested in doing another hockey pool this year like last year? worked well with fantrax or well enough... who's in?
I'm in.
guess we wouldn't be picking for another month or so but it's good to see who'd like to join in.

2hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:02 am

SensGirl11

SensGirl11
Mod
Mod
Oh yeah, both SG and SD are in!

3hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 am

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
Im down, I can probably help you set it up if you want.

4hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:29 am

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
sens4win wrote:Im down, I can probably help you set it up if you want.
can you set it up instead??? tongue

just like last year.

5hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:38 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
A sure why not.

Does everyone still want to do the manual draft again like last year ? (for those who are interested in joining) !



Last edited by sens4win on Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

6hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:48 pm

LeCaptain

LeCaptain
All-Star
All-Star
http://www.gmhockey.com/t4862p360-fantasy-pool-2010-2011

The Marakh is back to defend his title of course.

7hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:15 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
sens4win wrote:A sure why not.

Does everyone still want to do the manual draft again like last year ? (for those who are interested in joining) !

Sure.

8hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:29 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
By "manual" draft do you mean drafting via the pool thread? So everyone waits until the person before them makes their pick (or PMs their picks to an admin or someone they know will be online)?

And during the season, will there be complicated rules about players in the lineup vs. those who sit out, and waiver wires and trades? If so, I'm out -- I can only afford the time to pick at the start of the year and then watch where the chips may fall.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

9hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:08 pm

Flo The Action

Flo The Action
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
sens4win wrote:A sure why not.

Does everyone still want to do the manual draft again like last year ? (for those who are interested in joining) !

Sure.
manual works for me.

10hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:29 pm

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:By "manual" draft do you mean drafting via the pool thread? So everyone waits until the person before them makes their pick (or PMs their picks to an admin or someone they know will be online)?

And during the season, will there be complicated rules about players in the lineup vs. those who sit out, and waiver wires and trades? If so, I'm out -- I can only afford the time to pick at the start of the year and then watch where the chips may fall.

What about your race to be the number 1 poster? Does this mean that you'll be relaxing your push to catch SD? Is it possible that Shabbs will finally catch you? Sarcasm

11hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:09 am

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Shabbs is a true competitor. If he catches me I will still consider myself in great company. That said, if he does -- and it's a BIG if -- he will have done it with one kid, while I have 4.

C'mon, guys -- I'm talking to you SpezD, mostly -- even the playing field. Start getting busy and help me populate this planet with Sens fans.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

12hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:33 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Did you guys ever consider using ESPN Fantasy to run the pool? It works great (live updates, good stat tracking, etc..).. Plus things like waiver rules/picking up players/trades/etc... are all automated and handled through the pool. It works great.

13hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:34 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
wprager wrote:Shabbs is a true competitor. If he catches me I will still consider myself in great company. That said, if he does -- and it's a BIG if -- he will have done it with one kid, while I have 4.

C'mon, guys -- I'm talking to you SpezD, mostly -- even the playing field. Start getting busy and help me populate this planet with Sens fans.

Laugh1 Just for you, I'll think about it.

EDIT: This summer was a huge opportunity. I didn't post much at all really...did you make ground?

14hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:07 am

BigRig

BigRig
Rookie
Rookie

I'm in! Live draft like last year?

15hockey Pool 2011-12 Empty Re: hockey Pool 2011-12 on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm

sens4win

sens4win
Veteran
Veteran
Ya live draft again, if we are going to do this lets get some names down and pick a date, so far, and im guessing here,

BigRig
SpezDispenser
La Femme
Flo The Action
SensGirl11
tim1_2 ?
wprager ?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 13]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum