You are not connected. Please login or register

 » Alphabet soup + Anouncements! » Random Thoughts - NON Hockey talk » A place to vent

A place to vent

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 19]

241A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:45 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Ev wrote:Time for a Pinot at the Wood

I just blew Sid

242A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:46 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Ev wrote:Wait a minute

is NEELY Shawn Simpson?

Wasn't he an ex-goalie?

Mind blown

Naw man, I played D. Little bro was a goalie and that's how I learned by him being taught and me being on the ice. I couldn't play goal if my life was on the line.

243A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:47 pm

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:Wait a minute

is NEELY Shawn Simpson?

Wasn't he an ex-goalie?

Mind blown

Naw man, I played D.  Little bro was a goalie and that's how I learned by him being taught and me being on the ice.  I couldn't play goal if my life was on the line.

Much like The Hockey Simmer... CONFIRMED!!!

244A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:50 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Ev wrote:People do Wing Dang Doodle but he is a moron and rude. His resume (poor) doesn't make his arrogance justifiable, and he doesn't interview people well. Constantly interrupts and asks them comments, not questions.

He is also a hypocrite and flip-flopper. Said on the radio that PK Subban's celebration was embarrassing, then said on OTR that he had no problem with it. Said Mike Smith was a hell of a goalie and deserved to make Team Canada, now this week he says he's garbage.

So, you're basically saying he's NEELY?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

245A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:04 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:
Ev wrote:Time for a Pinot at the Wood

I just blew Sid

I dont get it

246A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:10 pm

NEELY


Mod
Mod
McGuire.

247A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:55 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Kids being kids...

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/north-buffalo-hertel/house-of-horrors-greets-family-after-dream-vacation-20140123

Jeezus Diddle. Society is going to hell. These are our future leaders... pray for us.

248A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:29 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
High school girls. I get older, they stay the same age.

249A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:00 pm

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Ev wrote:High school girls. I get older, they stay the same age.



I hope you bag yourself one of those sens cheerleaders....

250A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:25 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:Kids being kids...

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/north-buffalo-hertel/house-of-horrors-greets-family-after-dream-vacation-20140123

Jeezus Diddle. Society is going to hell. These are our future leaders... pray for us.

Kinda ties in with the whole parenting discussion we had the other day. There's video evidence of kids trashing the place, and yet the article says everything will probably be a civil matter and no charges will be laid.

Not enough consequences for action these days, and it's not just from parents.

251A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:26 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Kids being kids...

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/north-buffalo-hertel/house-of-horrors-greets-family-after-dream-vacation-20140123

Jeezus Diddle. Society is going to hell. These are our future leaders... pray for us.

Kinda ties in with the whole parenting discussion we had the other day.  There's video evidence of kids trashing the place, and yet the article says everything will probably be a civil matter and no charges will be laid.

Not enough consequences for action these days, and it's not just from parents.

Were the kids obese?


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

252A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:27 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
wprager wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:
shabbs wrote:Kids being kids...

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/north-buffalo-hertel/house-of-horrors-greets-family-after-dream-vacation-20140123

Jeezus Diddle. Society is going to hell. These are our future leaders... pray for us.

Kinda ties in with the whole parenting discussion we had the other day.  There's video evidence of kids trashing the place, and yet the article says everything will probably be a civil matter and no charges will be laid.

Not enough consequences for action these days, and it's not just from parents.

Were the kids obese?
Oh snap!

253A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:37 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
They are Americans, so yeah, they're obese.

254A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:38 pm

SeawaySensFan

SeawaySensFan
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
tim1_2 wrote:They are Americans, so yeah, they're obese.

A place to vent - Page 17 Awwyee10

255A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:44 pm

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Michallica wrote:
Ev wrote:High school girls. I get older, they stay the same age.



I hope you bag yourself one of those sens cheerleaders....

Fact: Sens cheerleaders must be 18.

256A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:51 pm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SeawaySensFan wrote:
tim1_2 wrote:They are Americans, so yeah, they're obese.

A place to vent - Page 17 Awwyee10
A place to vent - Page 17 Fat_kid
"You gonna eat that?"

America, fcuk yeah!

257A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:57 pm

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
That's just the Michelin man out of his white winter coat.


_________________
Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my wife. I love my life. And I wish you my kind of success.
- Dicky Fox

258A place to vent - Page 17 Empty Re: A place to vent on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:27 am

xzel


Prospect
Prospect
Current one:

Looking for cellphones for the parents.  Since my sister got her upgrade as she couldn't wait. I now have to look for upgrades for my parents or the bill will screw up or something.

I don't know when this tax was fully? implemented, but I'm going Facepalm at it.

I shop around for "free" or "0.01" priced phones w/2 year contract of course.  Find one, go to checkout, look at fees.  I find out the tax is $55.  I'm like  Uhoh!  I later read that California [from amazon], "California requires that devices sold at a discount with a wireless service contract are taxed on the full, undiscounted price of the device without a contract."  This tax is used on all discounted priced phones.  So even if it's $3, $99, $23.45, w/e, you're taxed the full amount of the phone. The iPhone 5c, my mom wanted, was priced at 99$ on sale with a tax of $66 lol

 Dammit!

On the bright side, I think cellphones are exempt from the electronic waste fee [tax].

Also, I wish Flames would just close out games and not give up goals so easily.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum