GM Hockey

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Hockey » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 63 of 67]

shabbs

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Hopefully the Jets will be tired tomorrow...

Wink

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Haha we'll see I guess. They will be ridding high after 2 wins in a row so maybe not the best thing playing a fragile Ottawa team.

Toronto looks really bad, haha.

PTFlea

Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Dreger says that teams are inquiring about Rene Bourque. Bet Murray wants in on that, as long as it doesn't involved our 1st this year.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Usually a B2B is split. So Jets win tonight, I guarantee they lose tomorrow.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:Dreger says that teams are inquiring about Rene Bourque. Bet Murray wants in on that, as long as it doesn't involved our 1st this year.

Yeah he's really what we need.

/sarcasm

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Big Ev wrote:Usually a B2B is split. So Jets win tonight, I guarantee they lose tomorrow.
Colorado says hello...

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Big Ev wrote:Usually a B2B is split. So Jets win tonight, I guarantee they lose tomorrow.

Ummm, anyone that puts a gaurantee on a Sens win is obviously not thinking straight.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Bourque might not be what we as fans have in mind, but Murray loves that type of player.

Da lil Guy

Da lil Guy
Rookie
Rookie
Kessel now up to 11 points.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Leafs woke up...

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
NEELY wrote:
shabbs wrote:Their D looks like our D...

Leafs are starting to look like the Leafs.

3-3 now, late in the third. Keep playing, keep playing.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
OT. Perfect.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Kessel has a 3-point night. Unreal.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Leafs win in the shootout.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
shabbs wrote:Leafs win in the shootout.

Unrealer.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Leafs have not looked good for large stretches in a lot of games against bad teams. Also, 5 home games to start the season. Almost all one goal games too.

We'll see what happens when they play a decent team.

stempniaksen

stempniaksen
Veteran
Veteran
The Leafs are a good team as long as their goaltending holds up.
It's yet to be determined if optimus Reim is up to snuff over a whole season, but that is the most important factor.

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
stempniaksen wrote:The Leafs are a good team as long as their goaltending holds up.
It's yet to be determined if optimus Reim is up to snuff over a whole season, but that is the most important factor.

Well, I thought he looked terrible against the Habs and he got a shutout that night. Half the time he didn't know which way the rebound went. I guess it's safe to say now that the Leafs defense is playing pretty well. Komisarek was given the 'A' when, in pre-season, the "pundits" were calling him the Leaf's #9 defenseman. Phaneuf is finally playing up to his billing. And that Schenn kid is pretty good, too.

Imagine where the Sens would be if their veteran defensemen were playing up to their salaries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 63 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum