You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL?

Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Empty Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Have we seen the last of one of everybody's least favourite player?

I think the Rangers are still a mess of an org., don't get me wrong, but this was a big step to icing a competitive team that certainly didn't need the distraction of the gong show that is Sean Avery.

I doubt he gets claimed, apparently the Rangers are trying to loan him to a European club.

Last edited by SpezDispenser on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total

2Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Empty Re: Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:28 am

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
He's not my least favourite player…. He actually would back up his talk with his fists (albeit selectively…but he's not that big, so I understand the need for self-preservation). And to be honest, I don't think of him as a particularly dirty player…just a guy that really runs his mouth.

I detest Maxim Lapierre a lot more than Avery…Lapierre always refuses to drop the gloves, despite being a megaprick.

3Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Empty Re: Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:29 am

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Fine, I'll edit it to say one of the least like players. Smile

4Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Empty Re: Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:36 am

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
Avery is just a sick joke, Lapierre at least plays hockey. Avery has to stir up Dung on and off the ice to justify his place in the lineup

5Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Empty Re: Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:58 am

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Avery is actually a failry skilled player when he focuses on it. I remember him and Gaborik on a line 2 years ago and he was effective.

6Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Empty Re: Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:36 pm

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Yep. Avery's a very talented hockey player. It's just too bad he can't seem to control himself.

7Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? Empty Re: Avery waived: end of the line in the NHL? on Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:50 pm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
He used to be good, I think he's done now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum