You are not connected. Please login or register

 » The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 67]

PTFlea


Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Apparently Cody Franson is 'available' from the Leafs.

SeawaySensFan


Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
SeawaySensFan wrote:
La Femme wrote:
shabbs wrote:
La Femme wrote:
Da lil Guy wrote:Yeah - surprised no riots yet.

Don't they riot only after wins?
WIN = RIOT!

LOSS = RIOT!

NO GAME TODAY = RIOT!!!

Wink



Free poutine = RIOT!

McJacques will have to ask his 14 year old manager if he's authorized to give out free poutine.

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 6 2004-011

Haha, it even has his nametag.

McJacques is a stickler for detail.

Riprock


All-Star
All-Star
Hasn't been playing well, and they have too many defenceman. Komisarek's been often mentioned too, but comes at a higher cap hit.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
LeBrun: I heard from sources on other teams Monday that Gauthier was phoning around looking for help on defense. The thing is, he's not alone. Tampa and the New York Rangers are among the other teams also looking for blue-line help. It just so happens that Cody Franson is available in Toronto, although I'm not sure whether any of those three teams have interest in him

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
LeBrun: I heard from sources on other teams Monday that Gauthier was phoning around looking for help on defense. The thing is, he's not alone. Tampa and the New York Rangers are among the other teams also looking for blue-line help. It just so happens that Cody Franson is available in Toronto, although I'm not sure whether any of those three teams have interest in him

Yawn. Any trade involving Franson will be minor at best.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Oh yeah, nothing major, but still amusing TO is giving up on him right away.

Hoags

Hoags
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Oh yeah, nothing major, but still amusing TO is giving up on him right away.

They have no room for him since they have to play Komisaurus and his NMC.

I don't think Franson is too fond of Toronto given how they've handled him. He found out he's the 7th D-man through the media not from Wilson.

NEELY


Mod
Mod
Hopefully Ottawa doesn't even think of moving a D man unless or if they are out of the playoff race. You have a couple teams right now that are at their murcy on the blueline (mtl and TB) and Ottawa is right in the mix for a playoff spot still. Helping anyone on the conferance would be stupid.

Organizational depth and especially defensive depth is what keeps teams heads above water. Ottawa right now can stay in the playoff hunt because of it's depth.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Hoags wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:Oh yeah, nothing major, but still amusing TO is giving up on him right away.

They have no room for him since they have to play Komisaurus and his NMC.

I don't think Franson is too fond of Toronto given how they've handled him. He found out he's the 7th D-man through the media not from Wilson.

Yeah, he wasn't good at all when I saw him play - can't recall if it was pre-season, or regular. Big body, but soft as tissue - like Kuba, but not as good as Kuba's playing now. So...yeah, he's wasted space, but it's not like he's being coached at all it sounds like. The Leafs appear to be content in just getting rid of him instead of trying to work on him and then getting him in if there are injuries.

I'll be curious to see what they get for him, they certainly didn't pay much.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Neely, can we buy you a spell-checker for Christmas?

NEELY


Mod
Mod
tim1_2 wrote:Neely, can we buy you a spell-checker for Christmas?

Naw, I just rip through posts. If I cared I would type things out on word and spell check it that way or at least take my time.

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
The forgotten man, Couturier, to stick with Flyers.

2G, 2A, +4, 13 Mins/game avg.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
tim1_2 wrote:The forgotten man, Couturier, to stick with Flyers.

2G, 2A, +4, 13 Mins/game avg.

There's more too from previous years who could go back. Johansen, Connolly (TB), Gudbranson (FL), Bulmer in Minny, Pelly (can't remember his name) from Anaheim.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Columbus up 3-1 over Detroit after 2.

1st win coming?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
^ Jinx?

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
SpezDispenser wrote:^ Jinx?
We'll see...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
BJs get their first win! Beat Detroit 4-1.

Monkey gone.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Philly @ Habs tonight... get the riot police ready in case the Habs lose... or win.

Wink

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 36 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum