You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 65 of 67]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Dr. Julius Strangepork wrote:
Dash wrote:Dr. Julius Strangepork = Big Ev.

Right, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew?

False. I am a pig farmer/Nashville fan from Etobicoke, Ontario. My wife and I have been following this site for about 2 years now and I felt is was time to join.

Riiiiiiight! And your wife is, umm, Morgan Fairchild, right?

Nice try, Evan, but we have ways. Grabbing a second alias is grounds for dismissal. Care to re-state your position?

wprager wrote:
Dr. Julius Strangepork wrote:
Dash wrote:Dr. Julius Strangepork = Big Ev.

Right, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew?

False. I am a pig farmer/Nashville fan from Etobicoke, Ontario. My wife and I have been following this site for about 2 years now and I felt is was time to join.

Riiiiiiight! And your wife is, umm, Morgan Fairchild, right?

Nice try, Evan, but we have ways. Grabbing a second alias is grounds for dismissal. Care to re-state your position?

Frankly, Strangepork is not a fan of sites that question whether or not he is who he says he is. I will leave this site for good. I really wanted to ave a forum where I could talk all things hockey and all things Preds but I guess that just can't happen in this world. I'm a sad, sad pig.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Wait a minute, you're plugging the Muppets Movie, aren't you?

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
wprager wrote:Wait a minute, you're plugging the Muppets Movie, aren't you?

I don't know what his intentions are. I think he is just a simple minded pig looking for a home.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Here pig...

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league - Page 65 Suckling_pig_header

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
I think we have to shut it down because of some of the other issues we were having. Not that it wasn't amusing, but I doubt we can allow any of that.

This pig has seen better days.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Dr. Julius Strangepork wrote:This pig has seen better days.

I think we should give this piggy a chance. It has won me over. You better give some good insight on the nashvillians.

StickmanDancing

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Leafs continue to roll... 7-1 shelling of TBay last night... Roloson is looking like he's done...

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:Leafs continue to roll... 7-1 shelling of TBay last night... Roloson is looking like he's done...

Yeah, Rollie has been inconsistent. Does he still look like a bum? Maybe a haircut would help.

As for the Leafs...well, they're only 12-8-2 (so 12-10). That's not really that good. Their big wins over Washington and T-Bay are impressive, but those teams aren't that great this year. We've beat them twice recently, Boston slaughtered them, and Nashville beat em up. The Leafs will still struggle with good teams. They also have three questions marks in goal...If Reimer comes back and plays well, they should be a playoff team, but there's still a lot of games to be played.

Right now there's only 8 points between 14th and 1st. Oh, and only 8 points between 26th and first overall for the LEAGUE.

It's going to be a really tight year, and Toronto's been inconsistent (with inconsistent goaltending). A lot of this could all come down to the wire......

Oh, and Minnesota is the best team in the league right now, so that's how Cussed up this season is.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Guest wrote:This pig has seen better days.

It ain't easy being a swine.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Big Ev wrote:

For the record, we all didn't have an issue with it, it was inoffensive, amusing etc., but after Notch/Straight Shooter etc., we just can't allow it.

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
SpezDispenser wrote:
Big Ev wrote:

For the record, we all didn't have an issue with it, it was inoffensive, amusing etc., but after Notch/Straight Shooter etc., we just can't allow it.

I know lol

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So.... interesting games tonight...

Bruins @ Sabres - grudge match? Response from Buffalo? I expect nothing...

Ducks @ Coyotes - Turris in the lineup or not?

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
shabbs wrote:So.... interesting games tonight...

Ducks @ Coyotes - Turris in the lineup or not?

I doubt he's in the lineup, he needs a rest. Sarcasm

If Buffalo pusses out tonight...

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Heh. Tweet from Bissonnette: As punishment for Kyle Turris holding out he has to play on my line for a few days. But on a serious note, welcome back Turry. #Yotes

Looks like he's going through his physicals today.

shabbs

shabbs
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Turris will most likely be sent to the AHL for conditioning:

http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2011/11/23/turris-to-ahl-for-conditioning-stint-starting-sunday?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

tim1_2

tim1_2
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
shabbs wrote:

Buffalo needs to worry about winning...it's cliche, but it's true. There's nothing they can do that'll make up for what happened last time....jesus, even if they injury Timmy T, Rask is probably the best backup in the NHL (maybe him and Schneider)....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 65 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum