You are not connected. Please login or register

Game Day - Senators @ Flames, 9:00PM, Tuesday, Movember 15, 2011

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Lee on the PP? Definitely being showcased.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Matrix is on tonight.

So is

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Karlsson -- what a recovery after getting caught deep. The guy's got wings.

And a pretty decent mo' compared to last year.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Wings! I tell ya.

NEELY

Mod
Mod
Pretty solid 1st. Spezza looked really good and Butler had some jump. Karlsson is just Karlsson. Anderson looks sharp as well.

Da Costa is struggling big time. Looks like the pace and schedule are catching up.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
NEELY wrote:Pretty solid 1st. Spezza looked really good and Butler had some jump. Karlsson is just Karlsson. Anderson looks sharp as well.

Da Costa is struggling big time. Looks like the pace and schedule are catching up.

It just looks like he is a young player. I have learned not to even evaluate these young kids any more because they change from game-to-game and week-to-week. One game he looks like a stud, the next he plays 7 minutes.

SeawaySensFan

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Peggy wrote:
NEELY wrote:Pretty solid 1st. Spezza looked really good and Butler had some jump. Karlsson is just Karlsson. Anderson looks sharp as well.

It just looks like he is a young player. I have learned not to even evaluate these young kids any more because they change from game-to-game and week-to-week. One game he looks like a stud, the next he plays 7 minutes.

Betcha he'd look like a stud in Bingo right now.

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Now I want chicken wings. You bastard. Dammit!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Peggy wrote:

He older than you!

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Oooh, I don't thinks MacLean liked that call.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Uh-oh.

wprager

Administrator
Administrator
Wow, a nearly 1-minute 5-on-3 with one of our best PKers in the box and I don't think they even registered a shot. Calgary is pathetic on the PP.

Now the inevitable even up call. Let's make it count this time.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
alfie scores!!!!! peggy is gonna be so wrong and me so right!!!! it's a good day.

Flo The Action

All-Star
All-Star
i'm gonna hear about this Facepalm

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Alfie now has 2 goals tonight!!!!

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Anyone need a stream for the rest of the game?
http://www.usagoals.com/live/33088-nhl-ottawa-senators-vs-calgary-flames/watch/stream/online/free/feed/p2p/en/vivo/tv/gratis/

spader

All-Star
All-Star
Bobby B!

Ev

Franchise Player
Franchise Player
What a way to get your first of the year! Finally!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum