You are not connected. Please login or register

» The other NHL teams » General Hockey talk » General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

General Hockey Talk - Injuries, signings, factoids + other news from around the league

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 67]

SensHulk

All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:Yeah, that was a totally blown call by the ref. He was on the wrong side of the goal to see it -- should he not have been right behind? Letang banged it in but it was Neal who dug it out. Can't blame the Penguins because you are taught to keep going until you hear a whistle. But the ref clearly lost sight of it -- he has zero excuse. I've heard of cases when the whistle was blown even though the puck was loose, and that is because the ref lost sight of it. But to *not* blow it when you clearly have lost sight, and when the body language of the goalie indicates he has it frozen, there is just no excuse for it. The ref should get reprimanded for it.

Is Pacioretty going to get a call from Shanahan for that predatory hit on Letang? There was no call on the play -- another one that should have been impossible to miss because it happened to the puck-carrier.

Why wasn't Crosby called on the carpet for his butt-end on Foligno? According to the Next One a headshot in a hockey scrum isn't dirty and not at all what he meant when he was talking out against head shots over the summer. I'm sure he's got eyes on the back of the head so that he knew exactly how close Foligno was, so as to not hit him too hard.

And, again, the worst part of it is he starts it but then lets his team-mates finish it up. Just like the game before, he's mixing it up with a Blues player, but as soon as it looks like it's getting out of hand two Penguins jump the Blues player, who is already being restrained by the linesman.

Bmurr is the man. Penguins Are hitches. While I don't think crysby should be suspended, foligno got a raw deal and ended up with off-setting minors. Anyways check out murray's response

22_4_ever

Sophomore
Sophomore
Any one have a link to the game? Stuck in an airport with no tv, but wifi

Riprock

All-Star
All-Star
Nice, I like Murray's comments about Sid. Calls out just about everyone (Sid, Refs, Bylsma) and says ask again next time they play when they have Carkner and/or Neil. Fighting words.

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Heh, I wonder if the police will investigate Pacioretty's assault on Letang.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Dash wrote:Nice, I like Murray's comments about Sid. Calls out just about everyone (Sid, Refs, Bylsma) and says ask again next time they play when they have Carkner and/or Neil. Fighting words.

Exactly. Love that he's established that it's considered OK to elbow. Bring on December 16th.

Also habs got robbed last night. What terrible officiating but what more can be expected when sid is back in the lineup

Riprock

Riprock
All-Star
All-Star
Only if the goalie is run it's ok Wink

Ev

Ev
Franchise Player
Franchise Player
Murray also calling out Foligno eh

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
Michallica wrote:
Bmurr is the man. Penguins Are hitches. While I don't think crysby should be suspended, foligno got a raw deal and ended up with off-setting minors. Anyways check out murray's response

For those not patient enough, it was right at the end. Murray got a bit sarcastic, saying the rules are clear now, an elbow and butt-end to the head in the crease after falling over the goaltender is perfectly all right. He also said he made a mistake by not dressing Neil and Carkner and that it will be different next time they play the Penguins.

Wow, he's going to get in trouble if something happens next game.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
He probably shouldn't have said that just in case Neil or Carkner actually do something.

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Boudreau got fired? Well there you go I guess.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Boudreau got fired? Well there you go I guess.

source? I don't see it any wurr

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Michallica wrote:

RealKyper_ Nick Kypreos
#caps have fired Bruce Boudreau, possible replacement is Dale Hunter as the next coach. #nhl

Maybe that's no legit, because I too can't find it anywhere.

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
I wouldn't be surprised....they've gone 5-9-1 since they began 7-0. No happy vibes coming from washington these days, and Ovechkin is becoming an afterthought in this league. As good a time as ever to hit the switch.

I think they also gotta take away the captaincy from Ovechkin. Not sure how he would take it but give him the 'A' and let Brooks Laich wear the 'C'. The 'new' Ovie sucks

SensHulk

SensHulk
All-Star
All-Star
Brian Elliott is now 9-1. hot diggity damn

wprager

wprager
Administrator
Administrator
SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:

RealKyper_ Nick Kypreos
#caps have fired Bruce Boudreau, possible replacement is Dale Hunter as the next coach. #nhl

Except RealKyper_ is *not* Nick Kypreos.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
wprager wrote:
SpezDispenser wrote:
Michallica wrote:

RealKyper_ Nick Kypreos

Except RealKyper_ is *not* Nick Kypreos.

The 1300 followers should be a clue... Facepalm

PTFlea

PTFlea
Co-Founder
Co-Founder
Nevertheless, there are a ton of rumours that this is gonna happen.

spader

spader
All-Star
All-Star
SpezDispenser wrote:Nevertheless, there are a ton of rumours that this is gonna happen.
I don't think there's much doubt that he'll get canned at some point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 67]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 35 ... 67  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum